Audrey Hepburn

AudreyHepburn_8375.jpg
I think somebody have painted this pic or something simular, you can see it when you look at the hair beside the ear :)

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but this is just so cool! Galaxy chocolate used CGI to create a commercial featuring Audrey :luv:

It's amazing what computers can do these days.
I'm a tad miffed that it's an ad for chocolate, but what can you do- her sons approved it, saying "It perfectly captures our mother’s playful spirit."

Nonetheless, it's a really cool concept. It doesn't seem very Audrey, to me, though-- something is off about her. I guess technology just can't recreate someone like her :luvluv:

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Quite Right.

I think I'm the only one here who think Audrey Hepburn photographs short? I would have never guessed her to be 5'7" I thought she was 5'4" or something like that.

I did not know this! I retract my previous comment :)
I was just assuming bodywise she was so tiny that she can't have eaten that much chocolate surely.... I guess maybe she only did this binge once in a while?
She said the chocolate box would last about 2 hours. This isn't binging! By your terms that means everyone has binged. Audrey is human and she has weaknesses just like anyone. But binging is a bit more serious. I know here we all
view binging slightly differently and we all have our own definitions for them but I think most people would also find it very difficult to make a good box of chocolate last beyond a day.

I think it's funny how she gets in the *back seat* and makes the guy be her chauffer?! LOL. I wonder how a modern guy would react to that...

With some guys I've sat in the car with actually like it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

My first ever girl crush. I love her not only for her amazing looks and style, but she was such a remarkable person! She actually smuggled information for the Dutch resistance fighters during World War 2 when she was just a child! I read somewhere that she was troubled after nar-starving during the war, and she never quite recovered from that. It's almost like you could see it in her eyes, that kind of grace only comes from life experience!

She said the chocolate box would last about 2 hours. This isn't binging! By your terms that means everyone has binged. Audrey is human and she has weaknesses just like anyone. But binging is a bit more serious. I know here we all
view binging slightly differently and we all have our own definitions for them but I think most people would also find it very difficult to make a good box of chocolate last beyond a day.

Sorry, I don't mean binging in the sense of a binge/purge cycle here. I just mean that's quite a lot of chocolate to me (I don't have a sweet tooth, so I could probably eat only 4 chocolates max without feeling sick)...
I'm not really explaining myself very well! :oops:

Sorry, I don't mean binging in the sense of a binge/purge cycle here. I just mean that's quite a lot of chocolate to me (I don't have a sweet tooth, so I could probably eat only 4 chocolates max without feeling sick)...
I'm not really explaining myself very well! :oops:

It's ok. I know what you meant but I wouldn't have used that word. But in all fairness, we don't know the size of that box or what kind of chocolates they are. :)

I think I'm the only one here who think Audrey Hepburn photographs short? I would have never guessed her to be 5'7" I thought she was 5'4" or something like that.

agree. and sometimes her legs look kinda meaty. :run:
awesome arms though

tumblr_mlbck99ZOg1qbilh4o1_500.png

Audrey Hepburn on the terrace of the Hotel Hassler, in Rome, with the telegram announcing her best-actress award, for The Nun’s Story, from the New York Film Critics Circle, 1960

tumblr_mvc476fHXx1qaubsmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mveshtYa9h1rr6fg8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mv8c952Eug1r96uqyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7z5hujalW1rv9i6do1_500.jpg