Photographer: Richard Avedon
BSFpYr5X5l0.jpg

RVZ8siR9rkY.jpg

9P3byCG7TWw.jpg

phU4R7odSM0.jpg

SZHWR7YvjVQ.jpg

IpUHY9eF_pI.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oh, these photos are so lovely! It's amazing how elegant everything looks when one is skinny. True glamour.

Thanks for all those gorgeous pictures! Audrey is truly amazing:luv: just watching Roman Holiday :)

Yes apparently she did have an eating disorder. But I don't think that she starved any more than Victoria Beckham does - and they both are pretty healthy, at least they both have children, so I don't know what heights should one aim if that is not enough!

But as I read in a magazine, she was the queen of discipline. She was always clean and tidy, there is not a picture of her where she would look bad, not even on a street or grocery shopping. She was never late - her mother, Russian ballet and film-making thought that. And her dress size never changed one bit - so said her life time dresser Givenchy.

I also read that usually for breakfast she had two hard boiled eggs, a toast and 3 or 4 cups of coffee with hot milk; for lunch it was either yoghurt and fresh vegetables or cottage cheese and fruit; for dinner: some steamed vegetables and fish or meat. She wouldn't have desserts, but the best indulgence in the world she thought was a piece of a good chocolate cake. She had a weakness for chocolate, although she never let herself go. She is supposed to be a good cook too.

I love her elegance and will power - so inspiring!

Sounds like me... I took her name, because we resemble each other in behaviour.

I love Audrey! She is my ultimate thinspo and favorite actress, her tiny waist was perfection :luv: