Athlete (Th)inspo

Izzy

Worker Bee
Besides the fashion industry, I also get inspired and motivated by looking at professional athletes... Hope, I am not the only one? A big motivation for me is seeing photos of Konstanze Klosterhalfen. She is a severely talented female olympian who also did some modeling for Berlin FW a couple years ago but overall she is most focused on her athletic career. What do you think of her? I think she's really cute, but sometimes she wears a little too much eye makeup for my taste. Her measurements however are pure goals..

k.png

640x400.jpegjahrtausendtalent.jpg6740a9ede69f45270159cbe28fc780fd.jpgBildschirmfoto 2020-10-08 um 14.09.57.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-10-08 um 14.10.22.png

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

delicateeuphoria

Super Star
Hi I like these pics, but I think this thread would be the right place to post them: https://www.skinnygossip.com/community/threads/skinny-fitness-content.11221/
Personally I like the idea of having a thread specifically for skinny professsional athletes, rather than lumping them in with any skinny influencer that decides to post a workout routine online.
To those here who are athletically inclined, I think it would serve as a nice source of double inspiration.
Those are just my $0.02 though

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

anne

Rising Star
Personally I like the idea of having a thread specifically for skinny professsional athletes, rather than lumping them in with any skinny influencer that decides to post a workout routine online.
To those here who are athletically inclined, I think it would serve as a nice source of double inspiration.
Those are just my $0.02 though

I guess but I mean, a very similar post about this athlete was already made in the existing thread. It already is about admiring skinny professional athletes. But I see the appeal of distinct threads if we can distinguish between them.

Reactions: 1 users

Izzy

Worker Bee

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Next time I am about to start a thread, I will ask a staff member first.

No need to do that. FashionThin and Binge are busy enough as it is. Just do a search first to make sure the same thread (or a very similar one) doesn’t already exist. Or you could even post a status update asking members if they think your thread suggestion is a good idea.

Another word of advice: Rookies are generally discouraged from starting new threads. That’s because there are areas of the forum that you can’t see yet; so even if you did a search, you can’t be certain that a similar thread doesn’t already exist (your search results won’t show areas of the forum that you can’t access).

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Izzy

Worker Bee
No need to do that. FashionThin and Binge are busy enough as it is. Just do a search first to make sure the same thread (or a very similar one) doesn’t already exist. Or you could even post a status update asking members if they think your thread suggestion is a good idea.

Another word of advice: Rookies are generally discouraged from starting new threads. That’s because there are areas of the forum that you can’t see yet; so even if you did a search, you can’t be certain that a similar thread doesn’t already exist (your search results won’t show areas of the forum that you can’t access).

@Tinyportia: Oh ok, this makes perfect sense. Thanks for your answer!

Reactions: 1 user