Asian Dramas

asuka

Rookie
May 6, 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
Is anyone watching dramas ( japanese, taiwanese, korean tv shows)?
I've stumbled upon it when i was still reading mangas years ago and i've watched So many since.
Am i the only one here?

I watched a couple japanese movies ( most of them bad ,gory horror movies...xD)
but id be curious to know which shows ud recommend

I used to be heavily into mangas, anime, and Asian dramas. Both comedic and macabre.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I don't know too much about the subject but I used to really enjoy manga and anime. I read soooo many of those novels when I was like 13. I was also really into inuyasha, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist, and some others I can't remember... I always want to get back into these things lol you'll have to recommend things

I used to be pretty into a lot of manga and anime when I was younger. Now I can't stand seeing it.

Recently I've been really interested in a lot of Korean/Japanese TV-shows and films, mainly thrillers and dramas. The comedy/romance shows all seem to have the same type of material in it so I don't care for those much, although there are several that I really liked.

Which ones are your favorites? I could recommend some if anyone's looking. :)

i've always been a Huge fan of anime/mangas during all my younger years, i've been to conventions, did cosplay once (Hello i'm asuka and i'm a confirmed geek/nerd :p ). For the curious, my all time favorite anime/mangas would be: Evangelion, Samourai Champloo, Claymore, Full metal alchemist brotherhood and Death Note.

A lot of these anime/mangas are adapted in real action movies/tv show for those who don't know and that's how I found out that the manga Hanazakari no kimitashi e (that I was reading) had been adapted in a taiwanese tv show.

I always found it really funny to see how they would adapt the material for tv, and growing up i tranfered my love for the books to the dramas and Movies.

There is SO MUCH dramas but i think these stand out (for me at least):

- Life: pretty intense subject about "Ijimae" Bulling but really good
- 1 Liter of tears: beautiful story but .. prepare the tissue
- Nodame Cantabile: Just Cute and funny

If you're not ashamed of loving light romantic comedy with unbelievable plot twist and cliché HEA endings (in the like of DEvil beside you, hana yori dango, hanakimi ... ) I have TONS of recomandations just ask lol :grin:

Oh and a like where you can find almost any dramas: http://www.gooddrama.net/

I used to be pretty into a lot of manga and anime when I was younger. Now I can't stand seeing it.

Recently I've been really interested in a lot of Korean/Japanese TV-shows and films, mainly thrillers and dramas. The comedy/romance shows all seem to have the same type of material in it so I don't care for those much, although there are several that I really liked.

Which ones are your favorites? I could recommend some if anyone's looking. :)

When I take the time to watch one, i usually look for the light funny stuff (but not always).
I really liked Personal Taste, Stars falling from the sky (korean), Queen of SOP (taiwanese) and anything with rainie yang..

And you what are your favorite?

When I take the time to watch one, i usually look for the light funny stuff (but not always).
I really liked Personal Taste, Stars falling from the sky (korean), Queen of SOP (taiwanese) and anything with rainie yang..

And you what are your favorite?

I've been meaning to watch Stars Falling from the Sky for the longest time! I really only get the chance to watch Korean dramas. Some that I really liked are 49 Days:)cry:), Cheongdam-Dong Alice, Protect the Boss, and City Hunter. The list of shows that I'd like to watch is so much longer. :rolleyes:

i've always been a Huge fan of anime/mangas during all my younger years, i've been to conventions, did cosplay once (Hello i'm asuka and i'm a confirmed geek/nerd :p ). For the curious, my all time favorite anime/mangas would be: Evangelion, Samourai Champloo, Claymore, Full metal alchemist brotherhood and Death Note.

I was completely obsessed with Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist when I actually liked anime! Even though I'm not a fan of anime/mangas I have gone to several conventions as well. I always meant to cosplay but never got around to finishing an outfit. What have you cosplayed as??

- Life: pretty intense subject about "Ijimae" Bulling but really good
- 1 Liter of tears: beautiful story but .. prepare the tissue
- Nodame Cantabile: Just Cute and funny

If you're not ashamed of loving light romantic comedy with unbelievable plot twist and cliché HEA endings (in the like of DEvil beside you, hana yori dango, hanakimi ... ) I have TONS of recomandations just ask lol :grin:

Oh and a like where you can find almost any dramas: http://www.gooddrama.net/
Thanks! :luv: I discovered an app that you can watch Asian dramas on that I really liked: DramaFever. :)