Ashley Greene

Recent Pics of Ashley Greene at LAX:

ashley-greene-lax-arrival-01.jpg

ashley-greene-lax-arrival-02.jpg

ashley-greene-lax-arrival-06.jpg

See more here:
http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/05/27/ashley-greene-lax-lady/

I like how skinny she's getting. I love those shorts

Is it just me or are her legs really really really muscular? She's definitely gotten thinner, but not my kind of thinspo. I prefer lean muscle, whereas she just looks plain muscular. But she's obviously put more work into her body now which is always good!:)

Is it just me or are her legs really really really muscular? She's definitely gotten thinner, but not my kind of thinspo. I prefer lean muscle, whereas she just looks plain muscular. But she's obviously put more work into her body now which is always good!:)

agreed :meh: She has obviously gotten thinner and works on her body but the 'muscular' look does nothing for me.

I'm using her as thinspo at the moment. She's my height, and a realistic goal to aim for. Her recent weight loss makes her look so much better!

her legs look great but her muscles are slightly too defined which is kind of scary looking but still, she worked for them and look good now

Love her as thinspo. Something about her just makes me want to try harder.

You can definitely tell that she has lost weight when you look at her face. It is much more sunken in than before. I agree that she looks pretty muscular, but I don't think it has gotten to the point where she is looking man-ish. Not yet, anyways. ;)

She looks much thinner than before! I mean, wow. That's a big difference!

Attachments

• lfiadgdc69l8968g.jpg
    lfiadgdc69l8968g.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 123
woww her legs are a lot leaner! but they are kind of very muscular looking which I don't really like! mine are kind of like that too! :(

Recent pics of Ashley:

FFN_g_9181548.jpg

FFN_g_9181547.jpg

FFN_g_9181546.jpg

FFN_g_9181543.jpg

FFN_g_9181418.jpg

It might be just me, but her legs seem skinnier!

I love her legs (not loving the calves as much) but I don't love the face at this weight... something is off.

Also she's always "hiding" her upper body which makes me think maybe she doesn't look THAT good alltogether and probably has an uneven bodyshape... (I think she's more square on top without any kind of waist definition)

Gosh she looks so much older now :/ her face doesn't suit the new weightloss something about the sunken cheeks and haggard look makes me think of Demi Moore :

Hmm :/