Ashlee Simpson

ed00d616ce7d8ddd_ceb0347eaec18088_FFN_Simpson_Ashlee_ZEAP_122912_50979601.preview.jpg

jessica-simpson-ashlee-simpson-dillards-appearance-november-17-2012__oPt.jpg

Jan 3, 2013

Ashlee+Simpson+Boots+Combat+Boots+6Gr_9s_e2zel.jpg

spl477069_012-wm900.jpg

ashlee-simpson-soho-stroll-with-a-gal-pal-08.jpg

spl477069_002-wm900.jpg

wow she looks SO beautiful!! I can't believe she's related to jessica, I mean look at her body now wow, and her kid is adorable good for her :)

Wow, you wouldn't even think she was related to Jessica!!! Good on Ashlee! :)

I agree! I think she looks amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised looking at her adorable beach body. It seems like she works hard to maintain her figure.

I agree! I think she looks amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised looking at her adorable beach body. It seems like she works hard to maintain her figure.

I agree it seems she works hard...but I don't think her beach figure is all that great, she looks a million times better/skinnier in clothes (dress, skinny jeans whatever) and this is true for alot of women I suspect.

You can tell from her legs and torso that she does work out and at least attempt to eat clean. Me gusta. Her legs look lovely in those leather leggings!

I agree it seems she works hard...but I don't think her beach figure is all that great, she looks a million times better/skinnier in clothes (dress, skinny jeans whatever) and this is true for alot of women I suspect.

This is true. It's easy to dress leaner than you are; clever styling goes a long way ;)

I think her arms and legs look good esp. compared to her sisters :lol: But her mid section in the bathing suit shots... not so hot... whats up with it? Its a weird shape or maybe just flabby. Im not sure but it just does not look right to me at all. :hmm:

I think her arms and legs look good esp. compared to her sisters :lol: But her mid section in the bathing suit shots... not so hot... whats up with it? Its a weird shape or maybe just flabby. Im not sure but it just does not look right to me at all. :hmm:
She does have a somewhat blocky figure but also she's had a kid, it's probably pretty difficult to get rid of extra loose skin around your stomach? I dunno, I haven't had a kid though I've had plenty of food babies and it feels that way ;)

did she you do something to her face AGAIN?!? or is it just skinnier?

before surgery:

Ashlee_Simpson_hairstyles_pictures_3.jpg

after surgery:

ashlee-simpson-ombre-hair-1711437.jpg

and now:

9919-ashlee-simpson-enfevrier-2013-a-new-0x375-2.jpg

Richard+Chai+Love+Richard+Chai+Men+Front+Row+ppXnXImbhJel.jpg