Ashlee Simpson

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
ed00d616ce7d8ddd_ceb0347eaec18088_FFN_Simpson_Ashlee_ZEAP_122912_50979601.preview.jpg

jessica-simpson-ashlee-simpson-dillards-appearance-november-17-2012__oPt.jpg

Jan 3, 2013

Ashlee+Simpson+Boots+Combat+Boots+6Gr_9s_e2zel.jpg

spl477069_012-wm900.jpg

ashlee-simpson-soho-stroll-with-a-gal-pal-08.jpg

spl477069_002-wm900.jpg

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
wow she looks SO beautiful!! I can't believe she's related to jessica, I mean look at her body now wow, and her kid is adorable good for her :)

Xsmall

Super Star
Wow, you wouldn't even think she was related to Jessica!!! Good on Ashlee! :)

I agree! I think she looks amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised looking at her adorable beach body. It seems like she works hard to maintain her figure.

leila

Worker Bee
I agree! I think she looks amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised looking at her adorable beach body. It seems like she works hard to maintain her figure.

I agree it seems she works hard...but I don't think her beach figure is all that great, she looks a million times better/skinnier in clothes (dress, skinny jeans whatever) and this is true for alot of women I suspect.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
You can tell from her legs and torso that she does work out and at least attempt to eat clean. Me gusta. Her legs look lovely in those leather leggings!

Agytha

Rising Star
I agree it seems she works hard...but I don't think her beach figure is all that great, she looks a million times better/skinnier in clothes (dress, skinny jeans whatever) and this is true for alot of women I suspect.

This is true. It's easy to dress leaner than you are; clever styling goes a long way ;)

SkinnyDreams

Rookie
I think her arms and legs look good esp. compared to her sisters :lol: But her mid section in the bathing suit shots... not so hot... whats up with it? Its a weird shape or maybe just flabby. Im not sure but it just does not look right to me at all. :hmm:

L

lenny

I think her arms and legs look good esp. compared to her sisters :lol: But her mid section in the bathing suit shots... not so hot... whats up with it? Its a weird shape or maybe just flabby. Im not sure but it just does not look right to me at all. :hmm:
She does have a somewhat blocky figure but also she's had a kid, it's probably pretty difficult to get rid of extra loose skin around your stomach? I dunno, I haven't had a kid though I've had plenty of food babies and it feels that way ;)

Lolo

Rookie

You can see she works hard on her body. But, shame, she has no waist at all!

Her hips, waist and shoulders are all the same witdh. Like:

2nqqp7o.gif

Kudos to her though for getting so svelte, especially since she's had a kid

Reactions: 1 user

Elisa

Worker Bee
did she you do something to her face AGAIN?!? or is it just skinnier?

before surgery:

Ashlee_Simpson_hairstyles_pictures_3.jpg

after surgery:

ashlee-simpson-ombre-hair-1711437.jpg

and now:

9919-ashlee-simpson-enfevrier-2013-a-new-0x375-2.jpg

Richard+Chai+Love+Richard+Chai+Men+Front+Row+ppXnXImbhJel.jpg