• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Ariana Grande

ravendoan02

Super Star
Off the top of my head it said something along the lines of how can she go from *some lyrics from an old song* to *that tweet with all the ellipsis posted earlier*

View attachment 52961

Edit: still there just not working

View attachment 52962
Apologies to Grande's fans...
Never even considered her songs as music, but this, this takes it to the next level...
Even dumber than some members we used to have on here...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

saturation

Super Star
Lord... Is it really that hard to double check? She surely does not seem the sharpest of the bunch to me but still. I'd personally die of embarrasment :facepalm: At least palm tattoos fade quickly

A quote from the article - I just learned she has a tendency to impulsively get regrettable tattoos:
-- she may have a chance to easily cover this one up with yet another tattoo. It certainly wouldn't be her first time.

:eyeroll: You live and learn, right?

• Agree

Olgiata

Super Star
I'm more concerned about her outfit, did she did so some DIY with those orange bin bags you get for your recycling?

• Agree

Alexis

Rookie
Anyone seen this yet?

She looks pretty nice here, but the whole photo just looks awkward. I know photoshop is used all the time, but this one just feels...too photoshopped? If that makes sense.

Attachments

• WTF
  • Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

daintease

Rising Star
Anyone seen this yet?

She looks pretty nice here, but the whole photo just looks awkward. I know photoshop is used all the time, but this one just feels...too photoshopped? If that makes sense.
She looks more like Madison Beer than herself in this photo wtf

• Agree

stargirl

Staff member
Anyone seen this yet?

EFEA4D62-A10A-483C-BCEC-61A89B592A75.jpeg

:whistling:

• Funny

Tinyportia

Grand Dame
That transformation is still mind boggling to me.
It’s the standard celebrity transformation: Photoshop, plastic surgery, new hair and fake tan (with a little weight loss in Ariana’s case. Usually it’s optional). Not that mind boggling