Are you a bag or a shoe girl?

I have a few nice shoes, I have a few nice bags, but tey all loose to my 50 scarves.

Scarf girl here!

Both!!!!

Can't it be both? I love shoes and bags and acessories in general. I get more use out of bags as i have a habit of buying beautiful shoes that cripple me but i still won't part with them! Buying shoes and bags makes me sooo happy:grin:

I am definitely a shoe girl :). Before I was more into bags but when I found my favorite bag, I never wanted to change it. Plus it's a neutral tone so it goes with everything. Shoes on the other hand, I can't get enough of them. I keep buying but I always feel like there's more that I need to improve my wardrobe.

I also love them both. But I change my shoes more than my bags :)
I ordered this pair yesterday and can't wait for them to arrive :)

Attachments

• Schuhe.jpg
    Schuhe.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 88
I'm known as a shoe whore

How many handbags do you own?
About 4, I love bags but would rather spend my money on shoes than a bag

How many shoes do you own?

Over 50 pairs. Mostly high heels. I love Kurt Geiger, Michael Kors, Office and Reiss (They're classy, sexy, stylish and relatively affordable)

Used to be both but since having kids, im forced to carry a large diaper bag over anything else. So now im just a shoe girl!

I have about 15 designer bags. I only get to use my Coach diaper bag atm though. I want a beautiful white Chanel quilted shoulder strap though. Saving up for that.

Down to 20 beautiful pairs. My feet grew half a size in my last pregnancy so I had to give away/throwout my old ones and buy new ones. I am dying for the Enzo "Tigma" Pumps in pink/camel and yellow/camel.

Attachments

• Pink-camel.jpg
    Pink-camel.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 80
  • Yellow-camel.jpg
    Yellow-camel.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 91
Shoes. And it's not even close. I'm not hating on anyone for loving bags, but I've just never understood the obsession or the willingness to blow huge loads of dough on a bag.
yup, completely agree with you there. A bag's more for convenience, whereas shoes are things of beauty!

Oh shoes and bags! I can't choose one over the other :) Two of my true loves! I spend waaaaay to much money on these both :)

I'm down to 16 bags (gave several away to my sis when I got to snobby for them :grin:)

54 Pairs of shoes

Are you a bag or a shoe girl? Ahh... both.
How many handbags do you own? Only about 6-7, but use 2 mostly
How many shoes do you own? 20something

Shoes for sure

Two handbags one a wristlet and one that I could almost swim in.

Probably thirty pair of shoes that could be the collection of Dr Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. Half are comfy sandals, sneakers, ballet flats and the other half are sky high stilettos. I have a thing for red heels.

For both I don't give a damn about the maker, I really care about whether I love them.

Reactions: 1 user
Shoes, without a doubt! :D
I have more shoes than anything right now.

I'm definitely a bag girl, with a terrible habit of buying shoes every time there's a sale. I have roughly ten pairs of heels alone, and most of them have yet to be worn.

I'd guestimate about fifteen in total, give or take a few.

I have no earthly idea... thirty, maybe??

shoes, definitely...

4, if I didn't forget one

About 30

Shoes for sure

Two handbags one a wristlet and one that I could almost swim in.

Probably thirty pair of shoes that could be the collection of Dr Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. Half are comfy sandals, sneakers, ballet flats and the other half are sky high stilettos. I have a thing for red heels.

:lol: thanks for your sense of humour! Made me giggle :lol:

For both I don't give a damn about the maker, I really care about whether I love them.

This!

I'm definitely a bag girl! :luv:

I have round about 30 bags. Some everyday bags that were cheap so I can take them wherever I go without worrying about wether they get dirty or something (I'm just super clumsy..) but they still look nice not trashy and some which are high quality and very unique bags - no designer brands - so the price is in relation to the product itself and not to the name on it.
As soon as my paycheck will allow me to do so I will get all my favorite bags from Chanel to Gucci and from Marc Jacobs to Valentino and so on...:luv: (everyone has dreams, right?!)

Shoes.. mmh, I have a pair of boots for winter, a pair of ballet flats for summer/ spring and a pair of regular shoes for autumn and everything in between.. flip flops are no shoes!! They are let's say 'equipment' for going to the beach or something - so yes, I'm 'equipped' with one pair. And that's it.. no heels since I'm 5'11 and the rest in my environment is just not.. and I'm too clumsy - that would turn out to be a 'grand blamage' as my father would call it :nopity:
I like good shoes though but I find it not that easy to find a pair that looks still as good on a size 40/41 (US 9/10) but maybe it's just me having too high expectations.

Comes money in my wallet - comes variation in my wardrobe :lol:

Funny, I always imagined Jekyll and Hyde as a chunky wedges kinda guy :confused: