Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya at the Emmys. I personally think she has a great stylist. Her gowns during awards season are beautiful and flattering to her best features.
0996D4DC-4C59-4032-B742-6DF0F724616F.jpeg

E21E4251-DE13-42BF-9620-E9CBF89C8A14.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
89E91877-52A5-44C8-9D26-25610AC06A0D.jpeg

F4A58418-56AB-4745-84D4-2862AEC4FAA8.jpeg

C66FCBB5-6D8C-46AC-A60C-533C4CD54767.jpeg

As beautiful as her torso/arms looked on the red carpet, her after party outfit just drew attention to her problem area: her legs. It also looks like her upper body is bloated compared to the pictures in the previous post, so maybe it’s just alcohol/the heat? Either way, I’d love to see her work on her legs because she obviously has tone.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Anya at the Emmys. I personally think she has a great stylist. Her gowns during awards season are beautiful and flattering to her best features.
View attachment 112265
View attachment 112266
As beautiful as these photos are, in most of the wide shots and shots of her last night during the show , her arms were very unimpressive. I think she just knows how to pose on the carpets. Maybe she’s gaining now that she isn’t so busy with work

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Anya for Vogue España! What do you all think?

Wasn't this already posted?

Anyway I like it, but don't love it - I feel more edgy and sharp styling are more *her* (sleek hair, more defined silhouette and makeup). This boho style has a chance of making people with such bone structure look lowkey messy. I feel like I'm the same though so I'm def not hating - some girls can look chic in hippie clothing but it just looks separate/costume-ish on more "sharper" looking people :lol: I feel she has Kibbe's Dramatic vibes so that's how I see it

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
Anya in this cute short video getting ready for the Emmys, you can see her body in motion!! Her face and hair are divine.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
She looks like a pregnant housewife in the 60s :disgusted: Love her and was so excited for the movie but this is a rough photo.

Attachments

• 3E2CE433-9BBA-49AC-A7FB-7A074FFECA85.jpeg
    3E2CE433-9BBA-49AC-A7FB-7A074FFECA85.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 209
  • Sad
  • Gross
Reactions: 7 users
543B5379-34E1-45FD-B866-5F94510B9ACF.jpeg
A0BFC228-ED69-4113-A579-2274F94EDDFC.jpeg
I can't believe the amount of weight she gained in such a short time... her arms are shocking to look at, not to mention her legs.

• Sad
  • Pig
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 114805View attachment 114806I can't believe the amount of weight she gained in such a short time... her arms are shocking to look at, not to mention her legs.
It’s not surprising she didn’t sustain this weight loss. While i’m sad she didn’t maintain her lowest weight from the golden globes which was the whole reason i created her thread in the first place, the screenshot from the soho movie was from filming few years ago and it seems she still weighs less than she used to, so that’s .. something? i guess? i just hope it stops here and she doesn’t go back to her Gambit days. Her face is as beautiful as ever though.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
It’s not surprising she didn’t sustain this weight loss. While i’m sad she didn’t maintain her lowest weight from the golden globes which was the whole reason i created her thread in the first place, the screenshot from the soho movie was from filming few years ago and it seems she still weighs less than she used to, so that’s .. something? i guess? i just hope it stops here and she doesn’t go back to her Gambit days. Her face is as beautiful as ever though.
Her arms still seem significantly bigger at the premiere in the last few days, not just in the film. She is an actress, hopefully the weight gain is for a role and not just having time off of work. With her facial features I think her at a thinner weight just suits her better.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Her arms still seem significantly bigger at the premiere in the last few days, not just in the film. She is an actress, hopefully the weight gain is for a role and not just having time off of work. With her facial features I think her at a thinner weight just suits her better.
i doubt it’s for a role tbh lol. she probably gained some because she stopped the “diet coke, cigarettes, and coffee” diet she was on. i’m waiting to see how she looks in the future because she was cast as Furiosa which i’m assuming will come along with extensive prep and training so i haven’t lost faith in her yet.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
This is from her friend's recent bachelorette party – she's definitely gaining on her arms and legs, which is so sad since when they're tiny she looks really delicate and beautiful.

bacholerette.jpeg

• Sad
  • Pig
Reactions: 11 users
She’s losing again or am I just clinging on to hope? Nowhere near perfect or even acceptable, but God, please guide this girl in the right direction!

8F18B651-035A-477C-B97F-299452BBB431.jpeg

She’s losing again or am I just clinging on to hope? Nowhere near perfect or even acceptable, but God, please guide this girl in the right direction!

Her face is, as per usual, beautiful here but that’s the only nice thing I can say... she looks less bloated but that’s about it. Her arms being covered, the tighter waist, and the exaggerated hips on the skirt are doing a lot to create the illusion, so props to her stylist for pulling this Oscar de la Renta look.

I really hope she gets back on track, she looks so ethereal when she’s small :(

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
This is from her friend's recent bachelorette party – she's definitely gaining on her arms and legs, which is so sad since when they're tiny she looks really delicate and beautiful.

She’s definitely gained . I always knew her delicate body wasn’t gonna last I think it was for a role, but one can hope .

• WTF
Reactions: 1 user
Anya was in attendance of Ivy Getty's (the great granddaughter of J. Paul Getty and one of the heiresses) wedding. In fact, she was one of the bridesmaids and maid of honor.
DSC02504.jpg
DSC03710.jpg

DSC08382.jpg

There are also quite a few afterparty pictures:
50210237-10177861-The_wedding_weekend_also_included_either_a_pre_wedding_party_or_-a-218_1636393733942.jpg
50209635-10177861-Her_friends_followed_suit_dressing_up_in_dresses_with_loud_print-a-220_1636393734010.jpg

50210233-10177861-The_Queen_s_Gambit_star_Anya_picked_a_mini_dress_with_a_sequined-a-222_1636393734024.jpg
50210227-10177861-Anya_Taylor_Joy_is_pictured_at_the_60s_theme_party_for_Ivy_s_wed-a-223_1636393734024.jpg

It's all smart posing, but even that doesn't help her from looking super soft and doughy. It's a shame because she's so so pretty in the face.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users