a fantastic body.

in recent pics? her body looked terrible this past fashion week imo :seeya:

Ck21uQml.jpg

GeDe9a8l.jpg

l3YFcVJ.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
in recent pics? her body looked terrible this past fashion week imo :seeya:

Ck21uQml.jpg

Gosh, where have I been? Thankyou for posting these, I'd only seen alot of her face recently and assumed her body was the same...I hope she can really turn things around. Those are some Barbaraesque thighs

Next time people complain about how "skinny and anorexic and bulimic" models are looking in front of me, I slap them. Like, how on earth can they be this big and fit the outfits :hmm:

Oh, last night, I was going through the S/S 2015 fashion week photos that I saved to my computer and I stumbled upon some thunder thighs and was like WHO IS SHE, now that I see this thread I remember. Well her thighs are not looking as massive as they did 1 year ago, plus they weren't her strongest area to begin with (awesome shoulders though).
tumblr_nbwf3qNE8t1scvafqo1_500.jpg

(Julien Macdonald RTW S/S 2015)

I don't know what's going on with her body right now, but I looked her up a bit and I just saw this and I fell in love again...:luv:
427024-800w.jpg

Portrait
Antonina by Jean-Francois Campos
September 2015

Oh, last night, I was going through the S/S 2015 fashion week photos that I saved to my computer and I stumbled upon some thunder thighs and was like WHO IS SHE, now that I see this thread I remember. Well her thighs are not looking as massive as they did 1 year ago, plus they weren't her strongest area to begin with (awesome shoulders though).
tumblr_nbwf3qNE8t1scvafqo1_500.jpg

(Julien Macdonald RTW S/S 2015)
Hard to believe she's 5'10". She photographs really short.

She gets compared to Marine a lot and I can see why but I think she is so much prettier. She has gained a lot though and kind of disappeared.

Reactions: 1 users
image.jpg

It also looks like she just has short legs. Definitely runners legs though.

Antonina just graduated from Computer Science! Hopefully we can see her go back to modeling full time soon after Coronavirus.

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users