leila4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 111
  • lg3.jpg
    lg3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 115
  • mcleila2.jpg
    mcleila2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 115
part 4 (all done, apologies for the spam)

Attachments

• nkonFW7.jpg
    nkonFW7.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 105
  • RSH53_BEAUTY-2.jpg
    RSH53_BEAUTY-2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 115
  • tumblr_mvlr5l_WYCl1r0quubo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mvlr5l_WYCl1r0quubo1_1280.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: 1 user
Something about her always seems so grunge to me. I can't put my finger on it, but she just seems like the type I could see rolling around in a dirty alleyway for a shoot.

Thirding the praise for her eyes, though; they are absolutely stunning. (and not a colour you see too often on models, I think!)

Friend of Mine, Painted Leather Collection 2013

Reactions: 1 user
She's 'rebranded' again. And who knows, it might just work this time? She's started strong with a more natural hair colour and a Givenchy exclusive.

_MON0966.jpg

yOZMD6bq.jpg

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I’m loving her right now. I saw her on Americas Next top model and was rooting for her. She lost but I’m so glad she eventually got into real high fashion. She’s killing it right now, in tons of major shows. I saw her twice in person and she looks very interesting. I saw her once in a vegan restaurant and I was sitting and instantly recognized her. She looked so tall and skinny from where I was sitting. She’s so sweet as well and very shy and awkward but in a cute way. :luvluv: I saw her another time at Rihanna’s party and she was very close to me so I could see how stunning her eyes are. Such a true green. It’s so rare to see people with her color eyes, I’m so used to blue.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
DC42207A-5A91-4B58-86D7-75C702DFA3B1.jpeg

I know this should have been in Model Eat instead but since she’s pregnant I thought it was too much of a gem to get lost in there. Proof that it is possible to eat healthy and not go downhill when you’re pregnant. :luv:

Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 24263
I know this should have been in Model Eat instead but since she’s pregnant I thought it was too much of a gem to get lost in there. Proof that it is possible to eat healthy and not go downhill when you’re pregnant. :luv:

Proof positive that healthy eating is a lifestyle, not a trend, and that "eating for two" doesn't mean putting down a whole pizza or a bucket of KFC.

I haven't checked yet but I'm anticipating a lot of "OMG! You can't grow a baby on that!" and "Your baby is going to starve" comments... probably sprinkled with some brain developement related, selective, pseudo-science, bullshit that basically translates to "eat a burger". Yes, asshole middle America, you DO have to eat more to grow a baby. But doing so in a nutritionally valuable way is going to do far more for your fetus's health than eighteen pints of ice cream and a gallon of pickles will.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Proof positive that healthy eating is a lifestyle, not a trend, and that "eating for two" doesn't mean putting down a whole pizza or a bucket of KFC.

I haven't checked yet but I'm anticipating a lot of "OMG! You can't grow a baby on that!" and "Your baby is going to starve" comments... probably sprinkled with some brain developement related, selective, pseudo-science, bullshit that basically translates to "eat a burger". Yes, asshole middle America, you DO have to eat more to grow a baby. But doing so in a nutritionally valuable way is going to do far more for your fetus's health than eighteen pints of ice cream and a gallon of pickles will.

Just as an aside, last time I was pregnant, I went from 47 kilos to 57 kilos (my baby was breech and had to be born early so I wasn't completely full term at that weight). My standard lunch was salad with egg or sardines or soup with yoghurt mixed into it and I snacked on fruit/seeds/nuts etc. I ate plenty, but didn't touch chocolate or crisps and after the baby was born, they told me my blood tests were really excellent and it was probably due to a good diet. My baby was also very healthy for such a small, premature baby and didn't have to go into the NICU after birth.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just as an aside, last time I was pregnant, I went from 47 kilos to 57 kilos (my baby was breech and had to be born early so I wasn't completely full term at that weight). My standard lunch was salad with egg or sardines or soup with yoghurt mixed into it and I snacked on fruit/seeds/nuts etc. I ate plenty, but didn't touch chocolate or crisps and after the baby was born, they told me my blood tests were really excellent and it was probably due to a good diet. My baby was also very healthy for such a small, premature baby and didn't have to go into the NICU after birth.

Coming a bit out of my comfort zone talking about this but... I was 85kg/143lb (176/5'9) when I delivered (three weeks early due to low amniotic fluid). I was pescatarian at the time and didn't alter my diet but I also struggled with violent "morning" (all-fucking-day) sickness into the third trimester. I ate anything I could keep down (I had more food aversions than cravings) plus nutritional shakes (gross). Even after all of this I had a healthy 2.78kg/6.11lb baby with normal bloodwork & zero NICU time. My doctors also sited my dietary choices (esp considering the struggle) as a big reason why my little one was healthy.

Reactions: 2 users
She gave birth a little over 3 months ago and did a few shows during fashion month.

Calvin Klein
_CAL0925.jpg

LhUH2VtG_o.jpg

Burberry
trsqrNLK_o.jpg

bjMPRpZk_o.jpg

Dior
_DIO0811.jpg

lwveAC2o_o.jpg

Chloé
KIM_0529.jpg

Olivier Theyskens (O)
KIM_0015.jpg

KIM_0249.jpg

Valentino
_VAL0613.jpg

_ARC0583.jpg

Chanel
KIM_3409.jpg

006dQUwsly1fvv9g6zo0lj30yi1pchdv.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
She hasn't worked much in the past few years (mother of 2, based in LA) but I think she's looking really good! She turns 30 this year.
1622147567524.png
1622147574615.png
1622147580516.png
1622147585933.png
1622147591281.png
1622147597756.png
1622147602353.png
1622147606807.png

• Love
Reactions: 10 users