anonymous model on tumblr

softy

Runt
May 12, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
haven't seen a thread for her tumblr yet, but apologies if there is one - i did a quick search and nothing came up.

anonymous-model.tumblr.com

she's 5'11 and 120, bmi 16.7, so not the cream of the crop SG skinny, but i like reading her updates about her model life.

also liked this:

"Losing weight is not that hard.

Finding motivation, stopping the excuses, starting the process, sticking to it, convincing yourself to be disciplined, that’s hard. Once you get started and stop standing in your own way, its actually super easy."

she answers a lot of questions from aspiring models, too.

and lastly:

Anonymous asked:
"Bigger girls should stay away from leather jackets. Leather in general." I'm sorry for looking like a stalker, but I also saw another tweet of yours saying that nobody should talk shit about thin girls in order to defend bigger girls, which makes me wonder why you're trying to dictate what chubby girls should wear in the first place when that's also disrespectful. Are all models like that?!"

Anon Model:
I can’t wear rompers. Tall girls pretty much look like large babies in them. They’re never flattering and as much as I wish I could wear them, I can’t. Same with cropped jackets. They just look awful on me.

Leather is supposed to be a fashion statement. Its supposed to be this rocker/punk/cool thing but if you’re bigger, you look like a burnt basted chicken. :)lol:) I tweeted this obviously for a reason, a girl wearing faux leather pants was making everyone in the room uncomfortable with just exactly what she was accentuating with them.

There are sections in pretty much every magazine telling you what you should wear and/or stay away from based on your body type. Not everyone can pull everything off. But some people try to, regardless of what actually improves their confidence, physique, appearance, etc.

On a separate note, I prefer skinny bodies to larger bodies. They can pull off a lot more looks. Which, as a model, I’m interested in. Which, as an industry, we’ve established by setting the sample size at -2. Which as a society, we’ve accepted by creating more jobs for normal vs. plus sized models.

So I get that sometimes I may sound like a hypocrite for saying things like that, but I’m a model. It is literally my job to be skinny. I won’t apologize for my opinions. I will try my best to reciprocate the same type of respect I ask for when it comes to body size, but when it comes to clothes, its fair game.

And if you’re referring to being interested in what other people wear, yes, the majority of models are like that.

Wow looks like both girls did their research before posting their opinion online. Also, I would be very surprised if anyone thought a VS model was overweight to the point of being unhealthy? Unhealthy, really?

And yeah they're right, none of us our models. VIPs are fat robots

Reactions: 1 user
She's responding to the questioner's exaggerations which are off skelter.

We don't think the VS models are 'disgustingly overweight'....

Besides what @Fremdschämen pointed out...Did she just admit she has never had her thighs measured? <----this may be indicative of her being BS or just the meh-caliber of 'runways' she has walked.

I'm having a hard time believing she's a credible model.

Yep.

Also. She apparently said this:

Anonymous asked:

What do you think of Gigi Hadid? Does it bother you that she is such a successful model yet doesn't have a 'model' body?

God, I think she’s breathtaking. Does she have the body of a 12 year old boy? No. But have you seen her campaign work? She has the personality and talent of a real potential supermodel. Her work could possibly end up iconic at the rate she’s going. I understand she comes from a wealthy family and a reality TV background, but if you put that aside, people in fashion genuinely think she’s talented. Her work is versatile and she’s smart.

I call horseshit on credibility. (I'm referencing shit alot today; sorry girls)

are you going on castings for nyfw rn?

I’m actually not doing nyfw this year, I have other commitments.

yeah...right. :bs:

"I have never been weighed or had my thighs measured."
Really? Okay. :rolleyes:

Anonymous asked: What's the most you have had to lose before? I'm trying to lose 4.5" and it's really discouraging

Yeah same. The highest hip size I’ve ever had is a 37.5.

Oh, how she likes to contradict herself...

Anonymous asked: What's the most you have had to lose before? I'm trying to lose 4.5" and it's really discouraging

Yeah same. The highest hip size I’ve ever had is a 37.5.

Oh, how she likes to contradict herself...

Hips and thighs aren't the same... She said she never had her THIGHS measured, usually you only get bust-hips-waist measured. Have you ever seen thighs on a comp card?

Hips and thighs aren't the same... She said she never had her THIGHS measured, usually you only get bust-hips-waist measured. Have you ever seen thighs on a comp card?

I really don't know about the frequency of thigh measurement in the industry apart from the usual bust-waist-thigh measurements. @FashionThin can clarify.

I just feel like her opinions on the blog are highly suspect. She just reduced having model stats to having a 12-year boy type body. Who would say something like that about a part of the modelling industry that she says she represents?

For all we know she's that hefty model from some weeks ago that walked 'runways' and bitched about supposed agent advice and other models not eating .

By thigh she meant around one leg not around her hips/butt...Hips do get measured but like @Butternut said I don't think thighs are usually measured. If a model had say 33" hips I would think the legs would match size wise (be skinny). I think theres a thread somewhere on here about leg measurements and it was clear legs don't get measured...you just need to fit in the clothes.

I've always liked reading her blog but lately her advice has been so strange....she told a 20-year-old asking for tips to stretch her back to gain an inch in height that if she just ate more calories she would grow.

I also remember reading that thighs don't usually get measured. Besides:

MUcfUZil.png

I guess that means she is a credible model, or someone in the industry at least.

Yep.

Also. She apparently said this:

Anonymous asked:

What do you think of Gigi Hadid? Does it bother you that she is such a successful model yet doesn't have a 'model' body?

God, I think she’s breathtaking. Does she have the body of a 12 year old boy? No. But have you seen her campaign work? She has the personality and talent of a real potential supermodel. Her work could possibly end up iconic at the rate she’s going. I understand she comes from a wealthy family and a reality TV background, but if you put that aside, people in fashion genuinely think she’s talented. Her work is versatile and she’s smart.

I call horseshit on credibility. (I'm referencing shit alot today; sorry girls)
Spoiler.... It is Gigi Hadid

Reactions: 9 users
Quickly scrolled through her twitter. Although @anonmodel retweeted a @haileebobailee post :run:, it feels like her twitter and tumblr are run by two different people, where the one running the twitter has an outlook similar to @reallyamodel... Curious to see what AB has to say