Anne Hathaway

I think her new hair would look nice on someone super skinny.. she's too average to pull that off.. at least her and Miley can exchange tips/hair ideas now.

May 8, 2013

article-0-19B04FB0000005DC-334_634x958.jpg

I'm baffled because her legs look so much bigger in jeans, or maybe it's the angle of this picture :wtf: anyways, I think this colour looks beautiful on her! I honestly thing she's so pretty and of course she'd look better with out a few but I find her face really interesting and I think this cut + colour is really fresh! But I think I saw somewhere that it isn't permanent so...

I'm baffled because her legs look so much bigger in jeans, or maybe it's the angle of this picture :wtf: anyways, I think this colour looks beautiful on her! I honestly thing she's so pretty and of course she'd look better with out a few but I find her face really interesting and I think this cut + colour is really fresh! But I think I saw somewhere that it isn't permanent so...

It's the angle of pic. Plus, some jeans tend to make some people's legs bigger...

She looks really worn out and boring at the moment in my opinion. She should try losing 15lbs and then try those outfits again.. :nopity:

Even though she's not exactly thinspo, i still just like her she seems so sweet! and when she manages to lose some weight she's not too bad either, in batman she looked better although not super-skinny

OMG :lol: There are many people who can't wear blonde hair and she is part of that group.

The dog saves all pictures.

Well I don't think she's looking great now....but, I really can't hate her because she can be so darn cute (to me) sometimes, for example, I loved her in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland...but obviously she can't and shouldn't walk around like this its a very specific ehem 'look' :grin::
Anne+Hathaway+as+the+White+Queen.jpg

tumblr_mcy00ilwuf1qz9qooo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mefbk2ZXSu1qz9qooo1_1280.jpg

MV5BMjA3NDE0MTEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE2ODY2Mg@@._V1._SX400_SY568_.jpg

tumblr_mho3rfbwES1qz9qooo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
@Tami here are more from the same day...and can I just say those thighs :nervous::run:...the stuff of nightmares, I'm scared now :cry:

FFN_Hathaway_Anne_TeachFF_052013_51104685.jpg

FFN_Hathaway_Anne_TeachFF_052013_51104692.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: