Anne Hathaway

No one agreed when I called Zendaya fat
:cry::nopity:

Oh my god posts like these are so petty and you sound ridiculous. Is it the same the same people who bullied poor little you on the Zendaya thread who don't care about Anne Hathaway?

Personally I don't care about either of them. Anne isn't fat but she's unremarkable in her appearance and as an actress and I could not care less about her or Zendaya. Looking at the Zendaya thread people seem to agree she got fatter, but I'm sorry you didn't get more positive reacts, that must be super fucking hard for you.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
:cry::nopity:

Oh my god posts like these are so petty and you sound ridiculous. Is it the same the same people who bullied poor little you on the Zendaya thread who don't care about Anne Hathaway?

Personally I don't care about either of them. Anne isn't fat but she's unremarkable in her appearance and as an actress and I could not care less about her or Zendaya. Looking at the Zendaya thread people seem to agree she got fatter, but I'm sorry you didn't get more positive reacts, that must be super fucking hard for you.

What are you interpreting as a complaint? I'm just commenting on how different they look when standing together compared to standing alone. If I just posted the picture without the added context of how people perceive them separately it wouldn't make much sense.

I just think it is interesting to see someone who is widely viewed as very skinny and someone who isn't, standing together giving a completely different vision of how they look separately.

No one agreed when I called Zendaya fat and in this thread people are saying Anne Hathaway isn't that thin these days.

Yet look how they look side by side together? Anne looks much smaller than Zendaya right now.
Zendaya is wearing an off-shoulder dress that makes her shoulders appear broader, plus she is posing in a very "open" way to push out her chest. Anne is posing in a "closed off" way that makes her appear more narrow, and is clearly sitting farther back from the other two considering that her head looks a lot smaller. She also carries more weight in her lower stomach and hips than in her upper body.
What are you interpreting as a complaint?
Your post was interpreted as a complaint because it is a weak and pointless comparison.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Your post was interpreted as a complaint because it is a weak and pointless comparison.
Weak and pointless, okay. I must ask then what exactly is the point of the celebrity threads if not to share pictures where the celebrity in question looks skinnier than usual?

I saw this photo and was surprised by how much smaller she looks than Zendaya considering how the two of them are usually thought of. What about that is 'weak' or off limits for discussion here? Truly I want to know.

What about that is 'weak'
Did you even read the first part of my response? A celebrity looking "skinnier than usual" by way of optical illusion is just as weak of a post as an Instagram model looking "skinnier than usual" with heavy amounts of photoshop. It's pointless because she still isn't skinny, and neither is Zendaya, who also isn't relevant to this thread.

Also- you called Zendaya's back "fleshy" here but "loved" Taylor's arms here? And now you're bringing up Zendaya again in an unrelated thread? :lol: Did she refuse to take a selfie with you once or something?

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
2D8571F0-E360-4776-9FE2-6C35EEB980CE.jpeg
96693AFF-F546-4916-9A88-0D91CA8248C4.jpeg

I actually like Anne and I think she looks great for her age, but she’s not skinny.

Also, why is no one commenting on what she did to her face? :cry: I did a double take because I thought she had a thread lift and maybe the provider forgot to remove the threads. Her eyebrows are pulled up and so far back.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users