Anna Selezneva

I do love her, she actually has skills. Imo her legs are not the best around (I like them muscular, but i find hers a bit too much), yet she is so beautiful, talented and modelesque that I neither watch her legs
:luvluv:

WTMoVnb1.jpg

Such a lovely photo and THAT outfit, I love every piece here.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Stumbled across this Russian gem of an article about Anna's diet and exercise schedule + some extras.

The secret to eternal radiance such as Anna's (or as close as mere mortals can get :sneaky:):

1. Breakfast is her favourite meal, where she eats sweet fruits or berries. Apart from fruits, she begins her day with porridge made with water w/o salt or sugar.
  2. She doesn't consume dried fruits as she considers them less healthy and more calorific than fresh fruit.
  3. A snack in the first half of the day consists of berries, 1tsp honey and herbal tea.
  4. For lunch and dinner she prepares salads, soups or ragout. She tries not to eat meat, but a few times a week she has oily fish for the skin and hair.
  5. She substitutes ordinary salt for pink himalayan salt, because the former leads to water retention/swelling whilst the latter is better for the organism.
Anna loves running. She regularly uses the treadmill at the gym, but likes jogging outside in the summer. She prefers interval cardio as it helps burn more fat in less time. Her regime looks approx. like this:
  1. 5mins quick walk
  2. 5mins comfortable run
  3. 1min more intense run
  4. 2mins fast run
  5. 1min calmer but still intense run
  6. 5mins comfortable run
  7. 10mins fast walk
Anna also loves yoga, especially kundalini and ashtanga, in which she finds relaxation and toning effects.

One month prior to fashion week, Anna tightens up her diet and adds strength training 3x a week with a personal trainer to her usual cardio workouts. She does full body workouts ie. doesn't assign different days to training different muscle groups.

She visits a massage therapist a min. of 2x a year for 10 sessions.

Reactions: 15 users
Stumbled across this Russian gem of an article about Anna's diet and exercise schedule + some extras.

The secret to eternal radiance such as Anna's (or as close as mere mortals can get :sneaky:):

1. Breakfast is her favourite meal, where she eats sweet fruits or berries. Apart from fruits, she begins her day with porridge made with water w/o salt or sugar.
  2. She doesn't consume dried fruits as she considers them less healthy and more calorific than fresh fruit.
  3. A snack in the first half of the day consists of berries, 1tsp honey and herbal tea.
  4. For lunch and dinner she prepares salads, soups or ragout. She tries not to eat meat, but a few times a week she has oily fish for the skin and hair.
  5. She substitutes ordinary salt for pink himalayan salt, because the former leads to water retention/swelling whilst the latter is better for the organism.
Anna loves running. She regularly uses the treadmill at the gym, but likes jogging outside in the summer. She prefers interval cardio as it helps burn more fat in less time. Her regime looks approx. like this:
  1. 5mins quick walk
  2. 5mins comfortable run
  3. 1min more intense run
  4. 2mins fast run
  5. 1min calmer but still intense run
  6. 5mins comfortable run
  7. 10mins fast walk
Anna also loves yoga, especially kundalini and ashtanga, in which she finds relaxation and toning effects.

One month prior to fashion week, Anna tightens up her diet and adds strength training 3x a week with a personal trainer to her usual cardio workouts. She does full body workouts ie. doesn't assign different days to training different muscle groups.

She visits a massage therapist a min. of 2x a year for 10 sessions.
Thanks a lot for sharing. This is the kind of information and inspiration I look for.

Reactions: 1 user
WTMoVnb1.jpg

To be completely honest her legs are a little more muscular than my personal preference, *but* she looks fucking amazing – and that face... :ijizzed:

OMG... She looks like she is from another realm..

Also her astonishing beauty isn't from a good diet or a fitness regime. She is just one in a billion.

Reactions: 4 users
Anna is the new face for Jil Sander's new perfum 'softly',
did a screenshot and guess who ruined it::cautious:

9CxPGWE.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I wish she would share more personal pics. She's still such amazing inspiration for me. :bow:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users