Anna Selezneva

... and they say "white clothes make you look thick" :rolleyes:

Thanks @Skinny2012 for another thinspirational find!
She looks just great. Her eye colour doesn´t show that much in this photos than it did in the last ones you posted (I was stunned - is that her real colour or was she wearing contacts?), but she´s gorgeous anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Anna Selezneva Poses for Liz Collins in Numéro #131
anna_selezneva1.jpg
anna_selezneva6.jpg
anna_selezneva7.jpg
anna_selezneva8.jpg

Although she is very skinny she can look super sexy and that can do very few models :luv:

Anna Selezneva Leaves the Atelier Versace Show

tumblr_m6i72afvRn1qan456o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Anna Selezneva Leaves the Atelier Versace Show

tumblr_m6i72afvRn1qan456o1_1280.jpg

She looks so sweet, cool and laid back! It makes me want to be her BFF or something (and then work extra hard to slim down so that I don't look horribly fat next to her :p)
She really rocks the white pants and still looks fantastic.
Love love love her :)

She's a beauty that's for sure. One of my favorite models. Her body is skinny yet very toned but not in a bulky way, I guess it helps with the variety of her jobs! The right make up and clothing and all that jazz. Love her :luv:

OMG, she just looks amazing in the last picture!

She looks so sweet, cool and laid back! It makes me want to be her BFF or something (and then work extra hard to slim down so that I don't look horribly fat next to her :p)

Hahah that so true! Her attitude and style.. I know it sounds creepy but I'd like to be her BFF too lol :grin:

Hahah that so true! Her attitude and style.. I know it sounds creepy but I'd like to be her BFF too lol :grin:

Well, at least one of the VIPs knows her quite well.... ;)
But yes, she is a sweetheart.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know of any beach-bikini pictures or something like that of her? And then not the model-kind but snapshots? I would really love to see her body for 'real' instead of in the shoots, or in streetstyle.