Anna Selezneva

I like that she is consistent with her weight, these pictures were taken two seasons apart (SS11 and SS10).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgoOhFpA1MsDGlC_0OCMhN0LpqsLNMdMUITX08bZbnUeKJmzTSGQ.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEr-MQ7VlBJBI46OTnd0dOccAotFxd47Coz7Zb4P9cRVURpgUG3Q.jpg

I love her legs, they look better when they are not so muscled, but just skinny and dainty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ_yy84AoiHA5bHtEIfQC4pZi9skTmmbj5iCfuKP1UBCHBh_PZ.jpg

^ thats impressive. do you think she works out a lot or would that be a combo of restriction and A LOT of ab work?

Wow! i would have never guessed Anna to have to have such defined stomach muscles. @leigh That's definitely a result of lots of ab workout + restriction.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG her stomach :wtf:

tumblr_lxiqpoafjJ1qbxmbeo1_500.jpg

if you have a very low body fat (and i think she has ;)) your muscles are defined naturally, so without workout and so on
one boy in my class has such abs too because of his low body fat, but it's a bit easier for men than for women because of the different body fat values

Anna is one of the most consistently skinny models. All of them fluctuate a little-Natasha, Vlada, even my girl Karmen. Anna doesn't. I love her legs. Not a big fan of cray defined stomachs on girls, it looks a little masculine to me.

It's easy to forget sometimes the models' actual body because they're always in clothes pr ther midsection is curverd Before the Vogue Italia spread, or seeing the above picture I would have never defined Karlie or Anna as ripped and I always wanted their bodies. Now that I know, I don't, for me I prefer a more delicate looking body but nonetheless I still love both of them.

Mango campaign
lukbuk-mango-osen-zima-2012-2013-12.jpg

lukbuk-mango-osen-zima-2012-2013-3.jpg

lukbuk-mango-osen-zima-2012-2013-17.jpg

lukbuk-mango-osen-zima-2012-2013-20.jpg

lukbuk-mango-osen-zima-2012-2013-24.jpg

lukbuk-mango-osen-zima-2012-2013-29.jpg

It's easy to forget sometimes the models' actual body because they're always in clothes pr ther midsection is curverd Before the Vogue Italia spread, or seeing the above picture I would have never defined Karlie or Anna as ripped and I always wanted their bodies. Now that I know, I don't, for me I prefer a more delicate looking body but nonetheless I still love both of them.

Agree. Though I'd assume she just naturally has a more muscular build.

Reactions: 1 user
Another dose of picture spam: ;)

AnnaSeleznevaVogueRussia.jpg

Vogue Russia
golden-eye-wordpress-anna-selezneva-for-for-numero-france-130-february-2012-3.jpg

MeOW! :kiss: (Numero France #130)
Anna-Selezneva-for-Isabel-Marant-Etoile-Spring-2012-Catalogue-13.jpeg

Isabel Marant Etoile Spring 2012 Catalogue