Anna Selezneva

Such a natural beauty. Seldom. This girl needs no make up :kiss:

I love love love her. Everything about her is just perfection.
It´s her face shape which makes her stand out - her cheeks aren´t filled out enough to be a doll face model, yet her strong cheekbones and jawline don´t make her look manly or ugly - perfectly in-between.
And the skin colour... and the muscle tone... and the eyes... OMG; I better move to another thread now ;)

Reactions: 1 user
@ExtraShot
I'm sure you will agree with it ;)

tumblr_m4yp3kOSRd1rttrwno1_500.jpg

What a stunner! Holy crap it's like she's a gorgeous alien tragically trapped in a room full of normal people

Last edited by a moderator:
What she wants in a guy. I love that she's completely honest. She seems really sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DdfRlka9k

And EXCUSE ME, she was discovered in MCDONALDS?? I hate my life, why can't that happen to me? Why can't I eat McDonalds and get scouted to model? Her life is like a dream...

Love her eyes, brows & cheekbones. They're fantastic, so they make up for her nose.

The fact that her nose is imperfect is a huge inspiration for me because I hate my nose and if someone with a weird nose can be as beautiful as that then I can feel slightly better about my big shnoz :)

She is my favorite model :luv: x100000000

my favorite runway picture of her:
00050m.jpg

2czq9ur.jpg

img-thing?.jpg

anna-selezneva-fashion-model-Favim.com-173494.jpg

anna-selezneva18.jpg

ugh love her eyes and cheekbones! such a naturally interesting face

I don´t know what magazine this is from exactly :(

AnnaS.jpg

AnnaS2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Amazing, totally inspirational. Love her so much! Such fine bone structure... I'm not stopping with my weight loss until my cheekbones are as finely sculpted as hers :luv: