Anna Selezneva

She is absolutely gorgeous-- face and body! I might have a new favorite.

love her cheekbones..she is really beautiful.
actually I also have high cheekbones, but all covered by fat.
She is a really knowing inspiration on knowing how myface structure good also look like...;)

She's so pretty I'm completely in love with her right after Karlie (I think Anna is actually more beautiful). I want to see her without makeup and see if her skin is naturally smooth and beautiful or whether the smoking has done any damage, very curious.

I want to see her without makeup and see if her skin is naturally smooth and beautiful or whether the smoking has done any damage, very curious.

I think she's without make up here
Model-Hot-Seat-Anna-Selezneva-s-Beauty-Secrets_articleimage.jpg

Fresh-Faced Secret: “To be honest, I got good skin from my grandmother. I do nothing. Actually, I’m smoking, I’m drinking coffee, and I eat red meat—it’s supposed to be bad for you skin, but I eat it anyway!”

A 4 US size would mean she is a size 8 in the UK, meaning that her hips would be 36-35.
Clearly she is NOT a size 4 US with 33.5 hips, with that stat she would have to be a US 0-2, a 4-6 UK (i.e size 0 US=32 hips and 2 US =34 hips)
And 114 NO way, I weigh less and I'm 5'9 and my hips are still so much bigger.

Even if I repeat myself, I love love love this girl! :luv: girl crush,... yes, I know.

I loved her from the time I discovered her; she has the same facial features (very protrudent and visible cheekbones and jaw, still not manly-looking) so sometimes I think I look a bit like her...