• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anna Rubin

gracilis

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Some IG photos

Her account is now private so these aren't visible any more. :cry:

I am not exactly sold on her (yet). Her body is ace but it's her portraits I find more intriguing. Some make me feel afraid of her and I like that in an I-don't-want-to-like-that-so-I-like-it-more way.

This is a feeble attempt to express the intensity she can conjure. Maybe I've poured a little too much G in my G&T, but she gives me a "how dare you look at me like that" internal reaction. She makes me feel like the direct object, rather than viewer watching model (model as direct object). Is this babble? Does this make any sense? :nervous:

Last edited:

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
It's funny, even though there's no denying both names look very similar, they sound so different to my native German speaker's ears (and she is German as far as I know) that I really had to think twice about what you mean. The main difference is that English speakers would probably say RUbin as in Reuben Steak (same etymological root), whereas we pronounce it RuBIN (Ru BEEN), which makes it sound very different form RUbik.

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
(Just found out she's Danish, oh well...how would it be pronounced in Danish then?)