anna_lund_tests_4.jpg

x1fzmv.jpg

iSLQi.jpg

3IPNY.jpg

mc6sP.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

I'M IN LOVE

Oh god, she's amazing! But her measurements seem a bit off, she looks a lot smaller to me :hmm:
Her body is literally perfect though.

Yeow! Stunning! I agree about her measurements though, she seems way smaller than that given her height. Still looks a youngster, it'll be interesting to watch her face develop as she grows. Such a beauty.

Such a precious little thing, I would love to see her with red hair!

Yeow! Stunning! I agree about her measurements though, she seems way smaller than that given her height. Still looks a youngster, it'll be interesting to watch her face develop as she grows. Such a beauty.

I agree, I can't tell if she is a baby or just baby faced but I love her face and her figure and I'm excited to see what happens! She's beautiful without the maturity but imagine what she'll be with a more mature face :)

Absolutely stunning! There are so many blonde models who are generic looking but she really stands out!
Olci1Kr.jpg

ZpeHHoV.jpg

5MCNvAq.jpg

SyQt6eM.jpg

Great in all photos, editorials and candids.

I think some of you girls are right when it comes to her measurements. I seriously doubt that she has an 89cm hips.

I agree, she's stunning! :)

She looks really young in these polaroids, does anybody know her age?

x95eLM6.jpg

hE8lzvH.jpg

J3DekME.jpg

Luyq9o9.jpg

@Liz

I found an older post from 2011, where someone has written 'she is only 14'....Not an math genius, but I think she must be 17 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning.

Interview:
"QUOTE:
What is your favorite memory modeling?
I have a bunch of favorite memories, but I love being with creative and nice people

What is your Favorite Movie?
My favorite movie is Dumbo, I cry every time I see it - I really love elephants so a flying one is brilliant!

Are there any brands or photographers that you want to work with in the future?
I would like to work with anybody I find nice, funny and of course talented

If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pancakes with Caramel Ben and Jerry's, no doubt.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S. where would it be?
I've been there once before, but I think Niagara Falls, and hopefully a day where you can see all the rainbows crossing the water

If you could be any TV or movie character for a day, who would it be? Why?
Come on, Dumbo of course. Flying, cute, and elephant, + mouse friend.

Your favorite thing in life?
Being happy

What song would you pick to be the soundtrack for your life?
Imagine by John Lennon.

What did you have for dinner tonight?
Hmm eating Mexican spiced shrimp fajita with sautéed sweet onions and bell peppers, rice with tomato corn salsa, cilantro, sour cream and chipotle sauce

If you could have a super power what would be?
Controlling other people feelings!

What has been the happiest moment in your life so far?
I'm a very positive person, so I'm actually almost always happy, but extra happy if someone compliments me

Favorite thing about New York City?
All the people! I'm very social and love to talk to everybody (especially cute boys), so I think the coolest is all the people I met at work and randomly met on the street.

Celebrity Crush?
I don't think celebrity boys are cute. I like boys who have some edge and a great body, and since I'm pretty tall, then also tall boys."

Love this pic:
fqmEGLm.jpg

What did you have for dinner tonight?
Hmm eating Mexican spiced shrimp fajita with sautéed sweet onions and bell peppers, rice with tomato corn salsa, cilantro, sour cream and chipotle sauce

Oh lord, let's hope her fast teenager metabolism lasts forever :wtf:

Oh lord, let's hope her fast teenager metabolism lasts forever :wtf:

I think she's lying. No one describes food to that much detail... ;) especially for a future meal (?) (am I reading that right?)