Anna Kendrick

No way, I`m 5'4" and even at 46kg she looks more slender than me in photos. I`d say she's at least under 100lbs. I honestly think people would be shocked to find out how little these people actually weigh. Even Nicki Minaj, with her big booty, is TINY irl.

Thanks for that, I hadn't thought she would be that low but haven't been that height for a long time so it's difficult to guess >< you make a good point when it comes to celebs being smaller IRL as we're used to seeing them in flat pictures! That picture of Nicki Minaj speaking to Christina Aguilera confirms what you've said too, she's a chunky monkey but pretty compact.

No way, I`m 5'4" and even at 46kg she looks more slender than me in photos. I`d say she's at least under 100lbs. I honestly think people would be shocked to find out how little these people actually weigh. Even Nicki Minaj, with her big booty, is TINY irl.

It actually depends. I've seen Shakira in real life and she looks the same than she does in pics.

anna-kendrick-elle-wih-event.jpg

anna-kendrick-jockey-rachel-zoe.jpg

It actually depends. I've seen Shakira in real life and she looks the same than she does in pics.

Ah fair enough :) I guess it varies! The big shocker for celebs who are skinnier IRL for me? All of the girls from The Saturdays. Seriously. They look so thick in photos but were tiny when I met them a few years ago >< caked in poorly-applied makeup though, not a good look :nopity:

Never paid much attention to her but she's going to play Cinderella in the film version of Into the Woods. The cast seems pretty exciting, but Anna Kendrick sounds like a mezzo-soprano when Cinderella's supposed to be a soprano role... :hmm: I can't wait to see how she does.

Also: I watched the music video of the Cup song (which a lot of annoying people seem to love to recreate pretty much everywhere). Her arms look tiny!

I don't know why, but she just ticks me off- I've watched Pitch Perfect once and all I remember was how absolutely annoying and irritating I found her character (though apparently people liked it a lot). It bugs me a lot because I generally need a reason to dislike people so strongly, but in her case, I just can't stand her. I admit she's skinny though.