Anna Grostina

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
A bit of an interesting one. Brand new face with Viva. I don't find her face particularly compelling, however, she's done remarkably well, walked just about every major show this season despite only really having been around for a year.

She has a MAJOR following on Instagram (I think she used to run a fashion blog?) and a huge teen following online which makes me wonder if her influence has helped shape her career. We all know what the power of celebrity will buy you these days. Thoughts?

5'11"
31.5 - 24.5 - 34.5

Here's an article on her from The Fashion Spot

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Seems like she was working in Singapore as recently as Sept 2014.
Yeah, I think she's either in London now, or has been recently. I have friends who have been hanging out with her, hence my making this post. They were discussing her instagram fame and I hadn't ever heard of her.. I guess it's a tween thing? Like those youtube stars? God I sound old.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I think she's either in London now, or has been recently. I have friends who have been hanging out with her, hence my making this post. They were discussing her instagram fame and I hadn't ever heard of her.. I guess it's a tween thing? Like those youtube stars? God I sound old.
Haha I don't know the up and coming whatever internet stars either... not enough time to bother!
Digressing but how many followers would you need for it to be "significant"? Anna only has 200k, which is quite a bit for a new model but it's nothing compared to bloggers, and we all know bloggers' relevance is rapidly declining. Kendall in comparison has a whooping 22 million. I wouldn't think 200k followers would be significant enough to book a bunch of shows, but I could be wrong.

Hmm, we are from the same country and she has a typical latvian teenager look, just a bit skinnier. So nothing exciting from my point of view.

@StarvedFatass It's funny you said that b/c before I even saw your post I was shocked how much she looks like and an identical, elongated version of my Latvian (former) classmate and her sister...particularly her smoking/hamburger picture from post # 2 above (perhaps b/c THAT photo in particular seems untouched up!)

I like her well enough (I mean she isn't distracting from clothing on runway & has potential), she's fresh faced enough for now with nice legs, so not bad quailities. Don't love the hairline, but, minor detail.

Last edited:
A photo taken in May 2014. The legs here seem pretty different from the shots above. Not sure if it was the pose or she has lost in 2015.

AnnaGrostina-05.jpg

uQKiGzE.jpg

^posted end of August 2019
A5c07WY.jpg

0mC05zE.jpg

She recently resurfaced on Instagram after a long hiatus and admittedly I feel a bit bad posting these because she's mentioned that she's trying to lose weight. Comparing these photos with the beginning of this thread...:hyper: