Anna Ewers

This is seriously the editorial from hell.

HUeN8KwS.jpg

NWYaj5L6.jpg

kEqvvAiT.jpg

Chins chins chins i can't not see the chins.... :nervous:

:seeya:

The photos  :lol: Looks like no one wanted to be there, the model, the photographer, the crew. Great stuff. :D

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Published in German Stern Magazine and styled by my beloved Julia von Böhm.
It looks unfortunate when you only see those 3 pics, but i think it's actually a really good ed.

Reactions: 1 users
I have seen the full editorial, and I find the pictures with Anna are the weakest. All I got from the editorial is that Mother Nature is so beautiful that it doesn't need good looking people to shine brighter.

I understand why she's not liked here, she's short (for a model) and thick. Still, she really does remind me of Claudia Schiffer and I love how she's a bombshell kind of model but her face can work an edgy and androgynous HF model look too, even If her body doesn't.

Reactions: 2 users
She really is one of my favorite models at the moment, despite her size. I like her shy yet slightly arrogant attitude and lovelovelove her face.

BUT.

57067a7bbc8ab_HM1.jpg.a8141418c12ef70bc42afa2db85196b9.jpg.c35e27ac391cb80c729e0086766413b4.jpg

Who on earth is supposed to buy that swimsuit if even the model looks fat in it? Also, if you manage to look bigger than Andreea at this point, you should finally start questioning your eating habits.

I saw her at a bar in Williamsburg Wednesday night. I have actually seen her around the neighborhood several times. She looks very young and has a pretty face, but you would never assume she is a model. Just a pretty girl. Nice clear complexion. No makeup. Dressed casual. She looked like she was 5'8, maybe shorter.

I love her face:luv:

I don't have much of an issue with her body but I don't like her boobs. I like smaller chests.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 87
We have some weak people in the comments section/making confessions I see!

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users
takedowns please :smash: her body has never been good (just look at her polaroids in the first post of this thread).

recent evidence
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg

a7.jpg
a9.jpg
a10.jpg
a11.jpg

• Disagree
  • Agree
She's lucky she's Wang's darling...

She was one of Lagerfeld's darlings, Isabel Marant loves her, Emanuelle Alt loves her, Donatella loves her, Mert & Marcus love her, she's currently the face of a Chanel and a Calvin Klein campaign amongst others, but yeah, I'm sure it doesn't hurt Wang loves her too.

• Useful
takedowns please :smash: her body has never been good (just look at her polaroids in the first post of this thread).

recent evidence
View attachment 55468 View attachment 55469 View attachment 55470 View attachment 55471
View attachment 55472 View attachment 55474 View attachment 55475 View attachment 55476
Her body is pretty repulsive, but I disagree with moving her to takedowns. She’s not a repeat offender like some people who deserve takedowns more (*cough*Romee*cough*Sara) and at least she has a redeemable face and modelling skills. Her social media presence is not as nauseating either, she must have something about her that designers adore or else she wouldn’t be such a popular muse. Would love her more if she was 20lbs lighter though :whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Ok her body is not repulsive. She's never been interested in being model thin and she is still incredibly successful. She doesn't ram her social media presence and body positivity rhetoric down our throats, she just does her own thing and is who she is. Yes she isn't SG standard but I don't think this thread should be moved to Takedowns.

• Agree