Anna Dello Russo

Yulia

Worker Bee
Jul 24, 2012
Can't believe there hasn't been a thread on her! I think Anna has pretty cool, classy, eccentric--if sometimes questionable--taste and she's a staple in the fashion industry. What do you all think of ADR's style and, more importantly, the shape she's in at fifty? I find her thoughts on aging and her anti-plastic surgery attitude refreshing, although I've heard she's also anti-makeup... a sentiment I can't admit to sharing even a little. :rolleyes:

ADRburberry168web-1.jpg

9269ADRViv1294Web.jpg

62512ADR9562Web.jpg

TheSkirt.jpg

annadellorusso111.jpg

CTadG.jpg

fash-n-chips.com+Anna+Dello+Russo+%23PFW.png

Also, here is an interesting article featuring her: http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG8184593/Anna-Dello-Russo-Daywear-is-not-my-thing....html

She has a decent body for her age but what is wrong with her face? Does she live under a bridge?

I can tell you 100% she exists on nuts and seeds. Probably nothing else. She is VERY stringent about her diet; does yoga, swimming everyday, and she will literally push her plate away at all of the fashion dinners. I don't know if it's ridiculous or admirable :p

She has a decent body for her age but what is wrong with her face? Does she live under a bridge?

She's fifty! And it's true, unfortunately, that once you get into your forties you have to choose between your face and your ass. She decided on her ass, so her face suffered a bit. Being skinny at an older age gets rid of what little fat is left in your face and makes you look even older and more wrinkled...unless you get a lot of plastic surgery.

I can tell you 100% she exists on nuts and seeds. Probably nothing else. She is VERY stringent about her diet; does yoga, swimming everyday, and she will literally push her plate away at all of the fashion dinners. I don't know if it's ridiculous or admirable :p

Wow...thats some discipline there.

Her body looks great for her age but she shouldnt have worn that cut out dress. IMO only a handful of people can get away with wearing a dress like that, and she's not one of them.:nervous:

Her body looks great for her age but she shouldnt have worn that cut out dress. IMO only a handful of people can get away with wearing a dress like that, and she's not one of them.:nervous:

What's wrong with it? I`m not a fan of her tan, but she's certainly skinny enough.

What's wrong with it? I`m not a fan of her tan, but she's certainly skinny enough.

I dunno, I just think those types of dresses are unflattering on most women, even skinny. I also don't think it's age appropriate but maybe that's just me

Thank you for making this thread! Whenever I see a picture of Anna, I always think how admirable it is that she's so skinny at her age.

As for her face, I don't she has ever been a stunning beauty, so I would've chosen for skinny, too. Well, obviously. :p
I admire her for being so eccentric, but I also find her a bit tacky.

BTW, what's up with her posture?

She's fifty! And it's true, unfortunately, that once you get into your forties you have to choose between your face and your ass. She decided on her ass, so her face suffered a bit. Being skinny at an older age gets rid of what little fat is left in your face and makes you look even older and more wrinkled...unless you get a lot of plastic surgery.

Agreed 100%! She does have a nice figure for her age, but it definitely wears out the face...

I think she's got great style and a great body... but I would have so much more respect for her if she dressed her age. Even the way she walks and holds herself, she looks like she's trying to be a 20 year old.

1052-Le-21eme-Arrondissement-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Anna-Dello-Russo-Mercedes-Benz-New-York-Fashion-Week-Spring-Summer-2012-New-York-City-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog_21E0685-920x1382.jpg

I just find it kind of off-putting :run: