Ann Summers "Real Woman" Ads

S

Samira

My eyes were assaulted by THIS as I walked through the shopping centre with my best friend ... we both threw up in our mouths a little. I mean, look at that flabby, doughy middle ... who wants to see THAT?

annesummersfinalthreebecomegorgeous_thumb.jpg

8748Lucy_Moore.jpg

She's so gorgeous in her face, it's a shame about her ROLLS, not curves, ROLLS ... how can women see this as INSPIRING? This is why the UK is becoming so fat!

Here here! I thought exactly the same thing when I saw it! Here we go with that whole stupid "real women" thing. The "curvy" brigade probably think they've scored a victory.... I hope Ann Summer's sales plummet.

you know something that really bugs me about fat people in adverts? they're airbrushed too. so the skin on their huge thighs and flabby tummys might look smooth and soft but the truth is something a little more like this...
article-1046219-02533FED00000578-589_224x423.jpg

hmm, thats not quite so nice is it now? you want real women? why don't you show real FAT.

you know something that really bugs me about fat people in adverts? they're airbrushed too. so the skin on their huge thighs and flabby tummys might look smooth and soft but the truth is something a little more like this...

hmm, thats not quite so nice is it now? you want real women? why don't you show real FAT.

God, this. No overweight women has as smooth and flawless skin as the ones in the ads..

She has a really pretty face!She should be ashamed :eek:
If I was so big like her, I would never pose with another skinnier girls than me :rolleyes:

They're letting people think it's beautiful and normal, while they're actually encouraging women to become obese!!! :nopity:
And the middle one, however big as she may seem, is probably looking 100% better in the pics than she actually does, cos of airbrushing!
Do women seriously think that taht's what they look like? Because I bet that's great compared to what the reality is....:superpuke:

This actually angers me.. I remember seeing it online about the contestants and I saw this lady. What the actual f*ck... I for sure wouldn't want to buy that underwear.. she looks disgusting and I'm embarrassed for her. Stupid voters are saying 'real women' no no no... this lady is fat and vile.. not one bit is toned.. I can just imagine her sitting at home eating and eating until she falls asleep. This is what angers me about the world sometimes.. they will risk this site in underwear just to be against skinnies.. it makes no sense. Sorry but I don't find one thing pretty about this picture. She has a pretty face but nothing special so wheres the logic behind choosing her for this campaign?:superpuke: It's stupid.. and I'm sure even the fatties think it too.. makes me sick!!!:mad:

Reactions: 1 user
:disgusted:
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Reactions: 1 user

OMG. Best reverse thinspo ever.

anne summers fatties

I also saw this advert in their window, made me want to hurl . Gross gross gross, but good reverse thinspo, if i looked like that i wouldn't bother wearing nice knickers let alone getting them out ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:

I also saw this advert in their window, made me want to hurl . Gross gross gross, but good reverse thinspo, if i looked like that i wouldn't bother wearing nice knickers let alone getting them out ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:
THIS. My reward for my UGW is nice underwear. Note: my UGW.

Seeing that advert made me so unbelievably angry! I'll share a little secret with you, I wanted to enter that competition (back in October, they wanted you to be free for two weeks though and I couldn't guarantee it) but my fear was that they would just choose fat women and parade them as the 'real and ideal lady'. It's sick and WRONG. Yes, the two on the outside aren't 'thin' but they at least look healthy... the one in the middle is glorifying CHD and diabetes and mixing it with an attempt at sex appeal! She has a very angelic face I agree, but why is a company who rely on sexy, seductive women to sell their products using a walking health epidemic as their model all of a sudden?

The world is afraid of hurting fat people's feelings.

Real women have the female human reproductive system!!! :mad:
How idiotic can people be today?