Anja Rubik

get
Anja in 2003 :hyper:

At a higher weight my body looked almost as it does in this picture. I always thought she has a similar body to mine, but this is a proof. Thin and long limbs, a (very) broad pelvis and relatively small boobs. Basically an apple shape.
It's extremely rare to see a model having that kind of body frame, I could imagine it is because it's hard to keep waist measurements down? (If any of you know any other similarly shaped models, I'd really appreciate a hint!)

She's stunning and her thinnest is how I'd imagine my body at a skinny-ideal weight. :luv:

I think you naturally can lose weight as you get older if you really really try to, it's maintaining that's a real bitch. And by lose weight, I mean you lose the "baby fat" and you fully develop everything. But you really need to work at it because your metabolism slows down with age. Happened with Snej too. I think it may be that with age, your willpower increases.

I like her, i appreciate her, since she is a long term skinny woman, but never liked her many, many editorials where she is supposed to be sexy or erotic. It always very 'try hard' and not natural. She isn't sensual. I do find some models effortless sensual like Luma or Magdga, but Anja ? For me never.

NO! Do you have any more details? They looked great together.

Her agent told the polish press that they are not getting divorced but they took a break from each other. Anja Rubik, also in polish interview, said that they still love each other and are on the phone every they but currently they want different things from live. She added that they are not arguing about the money, as the polish press speculated lately.

Reactions: 1 user
e202ae475e88f2f4d0503f514187c847.jpg

Can someone just build me an Anja R app so I can get her pictures endlessly shown as a slideshow on my phone....omg. Enough is just never enough of her!

Reactions: 2 users