Anja Rubik

Meh, whenever I see her photos on Tumblr I mistake her for Devon Windsor :wtf:

I like Anja loads better, though.

Meh, whenever I see her photos on Tumblr I mistake her for Devon Windsor :wtf:

I like Anja loads better, though.
....please don't ever write that again. Anja has been her for 12 years. Devon Windsor, a wannabe VS model....seriously..

Reactions: 1 users
....please don't ever write that again. Anja has been her for 12 years. Devon Windsor, a wannabe VS model....seriously..
Regardless of who is superior they have a similar look. image.jpgimage.jpg

I see resemblance, hair color, face shape- especially with the jaw and nose. But, ANJA IS WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL. She has been in so many blue chip ads and fashion shows, so I hate comparing her.

But, I totally see a resemblance, but we will have to wait and see if she becomes as famous as Anja now.

Reactions: 1 user
I see resemblance, hair color, face shape- especially with the jaw and nose. But, ANJA IS WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL. She has been in so many blue chip ads and fashion shows, so I hate comparing her.

But, I totally see a resemblance, but we will have to wait and see if she becomes as famous as Anja now.
Agreed, however similar they look, they are obviously not comparable in their accomplishments and I feel Anja has that "spark" that Devon doesn't have. Devon isn't nearly as skinny either :meh:

"Anja Rubik" for Elle Germany May 2015

Photographer: Paul Schmidt
Stylist: Hortense Manga
Hair: Marc Lopez at ArtList
Make-up: Tiina Roivainen at Airport Agency
Manicure: Virginie Mataja at Airport Agency
Profile: Virginie Dolata

Model: Anja Rubik

Source: imcmagazine.com

Reactions: 2 users
Regardless of who is superior they have a similar look. View attachment 6919View attachment 6920
Devon is poor-man's Anja. Not comparable :kiss:
But I guess if you've only recently started following fashion, you could mistake them. Devon is still a newer face while Anja isn't as prominent/omnipresent as she once was (probably bc she's been focusing on the behind-the-scenes of fashion).
Regardless, Anja has had the type of career Devon could only dream of.

Reactions: 1 users
Her body still looks great, I can't believe she is 32, puts so many of the younger models to shame.

Anja_Rubik_MJJ_7268.jpg

The major cleavage shot is amazing! Love her hair and everything in that shoot.

Also love the black and yellow dress a few posts above that!