Anja Rubik

get
Anja in 2003 :hyper:

So there is still hope for me :D

Wow! I always thought she was more of a natural skinny not that she actually lost weight. Still impressive though and she's managed to maintain her weight. She also looks better than a lot of the other models despite them being considerably younger :).

Anja is my body goal. I would love know what workouts she does. I did read somewhere that she does yoga and Pilates.. but still it would be nice to be a bit nosey and find out haha.
Her transformation from 2003 to now is insane. She is a completely different lady :luvluv:

Don't know if this was posted, but it's also pretty old and look at her arms on runway.

She is so beautiful, that video hurt my eyes.. So fresh and ethereal and like one sweet fairy. The body is excellent too those arms and long legs! Tbh I dont like her very much now.. She look tired

She is so beautiful, that video hurt my eyes.. So fresh and ethereal and like one sweet fairy. The body is excellent too those arms and long legs! Tbh I dont like her very much now.. She look tired
I love Anja, she's a major thinspo for me. I don't mind that she looks tired, I can understand busy lifestyle - it's hard to look fresh all the time especially if someone is this skinny.

I love Anja, she's a major thinspo for me. I don't mind that she looks tired, I can understand busy lifestyle - it's hard to look fresh all the time especially if someone is this skinny.
Yeah I agree with you, maybe I dont like the blonde hair on her.

For those interested in her diet&exercise:

"Yoga and exercise are big for me…
They make me feel energized and fresh. I do yoga regularly and every time I finish a session, I'm in an amazing mood. I love going on long runs, it helps me unwind and get any stress out. I hit the gym twice a week as well and scuba diving is one of my favourite hobbies. Enough sleep is also pretty important. If I’m up late working on a shoot, I’ll try to squeeze a nap in the next day to even out. I’ve been eating organic and local as much as I can and I feel great. I love RAW coconut water, which is super hydrating. I am vegetarian and superfoods like avocado, goji berries, blueberries, beets are both good for your body and skin". Anja Rubik
Anja Rubik
Though her life is mostly divided between cramped airplanes and catwalking, she says that her workout routine helps her do better with both. She told Vogue, “I’ve been practicing yoga for three years. It helps me relax mentally and focuses my mind. It can also do amazing things physically; it keeps me fit and helps my balance and focus. My job involves a lot of sitting on airplanes and a lot of walking in high heels! I find yoga helps with both. “I try to eat healthy and more often but smaller portions. I do my best to avoid eating dairy and mixing fruit with dairy. I drink a lot of water and green tea.”
http://en.vogue.fr/beauty-tips/beau...th/17615/image/955243#!model-detox-anja-rubik
#5 (Anja)
"No, I’m quite lucky in that I have a good metabolism, but I also eat really healthy and I exercise. I do a lot of yoga and Pilates and I run. You know, the body of a girl who’s a model, that’s her tool. You have to take care of it. It’s not even about being slim or skinny but it’s more about being fit and the quality of the body and [that] the skin is really nice".

Last edited:
So YouTube suggested me this: all I know is that the title means "Bread" and Anja Rubik still manages to look hot even in that outfit and makeup.

So YouTube suggested me this: all I know is that the title means "Bread" and Anja Rubik still manages to look hot even in that outfit and makeup.

Oh it's this Polish satire, the story is about this girl and boy from rural area. They are very plain people with very plain problems, but to her it's this magical love story. She imagines that she looks like a supermodel and he looks like this very muscular guy.

Anja's clothes are actually very simillar to what "popular" girls in small cities would wear.

Ps. this video has english subtitles built in :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Oh it's this Polish satire, the story is about this girl and boy from rural area. They are very plain people with very plain problems, but to her it's this magical love story. She imagines that she looks like a supermodel and he looks like this very muscular guy.

Anja's clothes are actually very simillar to what "popular" girls in small cities would wear.

Ps. this video has english subtitles built in :)

Thank you! I kind of understood the overall story (our languages are quite similar) but didn't get the details! Yeah, and the clothes also reminded me of what small town girls would wear in the places I visited as a child xD very early noughties style.
Anja is pretty funny in this video as well, which is quite refreshing after all the serious work she does)

Oh the subtitles weren't there when I was on YouTube, but here they are, which is helpful

Thank you! I kind of understood the overall story (our languages are quite similar) but didn't get the details! Yeah, and the clothes also reminded me of what small town girls would wear in the places I visited as a child xD very early noughties style.
Anja is pretty funny in this video as well, which is quite refreshing after all the serious work she does)

Oh the subtitles weren't there when I was on YouTube, but here they are, which is helpful
Yeah they sometimes randomly disappear wtf :D The translation is not 100% accurate, but it's still pretty good.