Anja Leuenberger

A video she made about models being really skinny, and her own experience when she first started

I don't think she eats as much as she makes it seem like she does. Maybe she eats more than most models but I'm guessing that it's still a small amount.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Oh she has a great body, but she turns me off mentally. Some of these Vegans have always a weird lectured undertone matching a saviour complex, I refuse to give in. It just gets on my nerves.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Screenshot_20170701-175007.png
When you buy more clothes than food #thatModelLife

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
No one's mentioned it so idk if my vision's skewed but I've felt like her legs looked a little bigger recently? Unfollowed because without that the vegan proselytizing isn't worth it :hahano:

I mean I get that she's muscly and kudos on that and all, but just not exactly thinspo for me anymore

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
No one's mentioned it so idk if my vision's skewed but I've felt like her legs looked a little bigger recently? Unfollowed because without that the vegan proselytizing isn't worth it :hahano:

I mean I get that she's muscly and kudos on that and all, but just not exactly thinspo for me anymore

Actually, you are not wrong but I think it's due to her working out a lot more...? I like her either way though

unpopular opinion but she seems really genuine here (im shocked because ive never been a fan)

Yeah, I disagreed with how some girls thought she was only vegan for skinny reasons. I think she does genuinely care about animals, if only because I don't think she could be such an incessant font of vegan infographics if she didn't. :hahano:

Only being genuine =/= being convincing/accurate/someone I think I could listen to for over five minutes. It seems like she is getting her info from a veery select type of vegan writing and she does seems to sincerely believe it... but doesn't change the propagandist nature of the 'evidence' she keeps endlessly moralizing and sermonizing about.

Tbh she kind of reminds me of when I was an annoying little shit in middle school after reading stuff like Eating Animals and Skinny Bitch and proceeded to get on my soapbox about *omg veganism pls educate yourself about the meat industry*

Except she's 23. :smash:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She's gained a little but it looks better tbh--she has a bit of a masculine face and the extra 5 lbs softened it a bit. Still a skinny though :

• Agree
(Via TFS)

AB46BC3E-8B26-48BD-AC84-AD988BAA9FED.jpeg

35679704-2123-4602-A17A-7A14A2771640.jpeg

750CE045-F8FC-4A69-A31D-8EC79C9DEF31.jpeg

She reminds me a bit of the actress Camilla Belle in this one. :flower:

AF840020-FC51-48AB-8FF8-F0B809048F72.jpeg

Camilla, for reference:

93533AD3-DB8A-43D6-9AB9-3FD11DB06C81.gif

• Love
She posted a weird story today on her instagram (I believe you can't insert that media here). Does anyone know what that's about?
First story was this, the rest are videos.
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 18.47.11.png

Followed by shots of what seemed to be half a drama class, half a letting go of anger/sadness/frustration with shots of other models crying and yelling.

I'm intrigued as to what this Elite 'education curriculum' is.

for Schon magazine, from her instagram
C72D9D86-3C7C-4C38-BF94-3F9F3919BFB2.jpeg
5AD0B0E1-FCAB-485B-874D-5DBE44353D65.jpeg

Attachments

• AEF44E38-BCAF-44B3-8B2D-3025EC7BD491.jpeg
    AEF44E38-BCAF-44B3-8B2D-3025EC7BD491.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: 1 user