Anja Konstantinova

I'm in love! I love her face. I love her height (she's almost the same height as me)! I love her size! I love her boobs! <3

yeah wow, she definitely LOOKS alot taller than she is, I'm 5'6 and I'd venture to say I look shorter. anyhow, this is pretty motivational actually.

I've worked with her before - I find her a bit vapid, honestly; she has one look and a 'set list' of poses. She tends to get booked as a poor-man/client's Abbey Lee or out of a novelty due to her height (she's about 5'2" by the way ;) some agencies have her as 5'4").

Yes, she has a great face (primarily due to her colouring; she was ginger for ages and it wasn't until she bleached her hair and brows she got anywhere) and *good* stats but there are *so many* models who have looks (same or similar look, even) + stats + height. I just think if I were an agency booker, I'd want a model who could book *all types* of work, not just photographic.

Not personally a fan.

Reactions: 1 user
I've worked with her before - I find her a bit vapid, honestly; she has one look and a 'set list' of poses. She tends to get booked as a poor-man/client's Abbey Lee or out of a novelty due to her height

:highfive: She is boring and a nobody. Remind me of rough girls from my school.

Anja Konstantinova for Madame Figaro Japan June 2012
anja-madame-1.jpg
anja-madame-3.jpg

6a00e54ecca8b988330168ec15b057970c-650wi
6a00e54ecca8b988330168ec15b06f970c-pi

6a00e54ecca8b988330163062079e6970d-pi
6a00e54ecca8b988330168ec15b0bb970c-pi

All I see is same look, different angle :hmm: maybe I'm biased because her personality is so lacking in real life, but I don't see her appeal beyond a height quirk.

She did some questionable agency dealings.

She just went to another city without telling her mother agent (whose owner/operator is a bit of a nut bag - it's a one person agency - but that's a different story) and got signed there and not long after signed over mother agency rights to them (she's not represented by her first agency anymore at all but they refuse to remove her from the website out of principle because they "discovered" her). She does it constantly.

She also talks like a 3 year old about bubbles and lollipops and shit and acts sweet and innocent but then turns around and backstabs.

@Agytha Man that ^ was harsh! :highfive:

I find her very graceless and quite forgettable. And I think she's too large. Looks sloppy and a bit cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
74778-800w.jpg

Jalouse 2011

Her thighs look quite large in this photo :nopity:

She's quite plain looking too. I don't see what's remarkable about her that makes her stand out from all the other short girls who want to be models.

Her thighs look quite large in this photo :nopity:

She's quite plain looking too. I don't see what's remarkable about her that makes her stand out from all the other short girls who want to be models.

Same. There are tons of girls who are 5'4-5'7 who look taller than they are and photograph 5'7-5'10. She photographs 5'...... then there is her thigh issue and her neanderthal face. I'm being a bitch (pmsing) but honestly she's taking jobs away from REAL models and I kind of hate her.