Anja Konstantinova

Jailbait

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Hi there skinny girlies! :kiss:

I came across model Anja Konstantinova and discovered she was 5'4"! As we all know most runway/high fashion models are 5'8 and above (although some exceptions like Kate Moss and Twiggy who average around 5'6).

She is represented by some of the top modeling agencies such as Models1 in London. I personally find her gorgeous and as someone who is an aspiring model and a few more inches taller than her, I find it encouraging to see a shorter model. ;)

What do you think of her? How do you think she broke the modeling height standards? Find her thinspirational?

Have a beautiful day. :kiss:

tumblr_lyzidcqGjh1qizfjpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyziswXhP41qizfjpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxw1tgieGj1qizfjpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkwuy15CAq1qizfjpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxogahtyqJ1qizfjpo1_500.jpg

I love Anja K. I fell in love with her unique look on tumblr months ago and had to find out who she was. I was actually going to make a thread on her a week ago, but I changed my mind because I thought the thread would most likely get ignored because she's not a typical high fashion model, but yeah..I find her quite stunning.:luv:
anjak1.jpg

anjak4.jpg

anjak5.jpg

anjak3.jpg

anjak2.jpg

wow shes stunning. i cant believe shes so short! i guess shes fabulously in proportion though, i would never have placed her anything like that just by looking at a pic of her, i'd have said at least 5'8''. wow!

I've always wanted shorter models on the runway. But I'm now sorry to say this but I don't really want to see shorter models on the runway. She's gorgeous I really like her eyes and her mouth though.

One negative thing - I think her breasts are a little big for my taste.

Wow, she has a really amazing face - she can pull off both evil and naive at the same time.

5.jpg

anja-konstantinova-wildfox-swim-swimsuit-bikini-fashion-supermodel-swim-couture-horse_large.jpg

As a short girl... YAY! She's gorgeous, and my new thinspo! And I love her hair.

Contrary to everyone else, I find her expressions rather vacuous - but I like her breasts. A lot.

Yeah, she's not that great of a model, but she sure is cute and a lot better than Charlotte Free. I don't think she will be a runway model as she says she doesn't like runway modeling, but I like how she looks in editorials and stuff.

She hasn't booked any runway work to speak of, which is not surprising given her height. She's basically picked up a little bit of editorial work and other stuff, but she's not making any money.

But when I first saw this girl I remember thinking, yeah, she's beautiful and all - but getting signed and getting work at her height?!? She must either be the daughter of somebody really important or she gives the world's best blow jobs. :run:

Reactions: 1 user
She sort of suffers from I-cannot-close-my-mouth-in-any-of-my-photos syndrome, but many girls seem to have that expression I guess...maybe it's a side effect of the last possibility offered by the poster above heheh

Reactions: 1 users
But when I first saw this girl I remember thinking, yeah, she's beautiful and all - but getting signed and getting work at her height?!? She must either be the daughter of somebody really important or she gives the world's best blow jobs.

omg :lol: :lol:

funny bc it's true

:highfive:

I kind of like her but i guess it's pretty hard to get runway jobs considering her height.

I noticed that she has a tattoo on her inner lip... it says "Meow" :

anja-konstantinova-wilefox-fac-1400x1050.jpg

Stylestalker%2BBabys%2BOn%2BFire%2BAnja%2BKonstantinova%2B11.jpg

I think she really likes cats ^^.

I really like her. Being 5'2 myself, it's nice to have some shorties on my list of favs. Her face is so strange and her skin is flawless. I'm a big fan of the practically white hair and eyebrows to match look.

Also, I can't ignore a fellow cat lover. best animal in the world, no question.

pretty...

... but I teach at least 5 pretty teenage girls that could compete. And 3 more that have the height with them. She is pretty and stands out, her personality seem to come through the pictures, which makes her not so versatile, but again pretty :)

i love her!
<---- see avatar
i think she's beautiful enough to get jobs at her height. In editorial, you only need to LOOK tall anyways