Andrej Peijic

Ally

Rising Star
Jan 23, 2012
Yess, he's a dude :p But I think he pulls off his androgynous look pretty well, he's even better than some female models. What do you think about him?
Do you think that male models should stay in their own territory, or that it's fine as long as they can handle it?

Oh and btw, I remember reading that he said that getting prepared for woman's wear was a lot harder and required a lot of discipline to shrink the size of his waist! He says that he wears woman clothes outside of work too, cause it's easier/cheaper to afford and look good :)

On the left.
andrej05.jpg

andrej-pejic-by-armin-morbach2.jpg

andrej-pejic--large-msg-130082409836.jpg

andrejpejic10.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
-catwalk-andrej-pejic-17143926-361-526.jpg

andrej-pejic-for-next-libc3a9ration-magazine-designscenenet-06.jpg

With Karolina Kurkova... I think he looks better than her, hahaha
14_jpgkurkova_250x335.jpg

andrej_pejic_in_viena_2.jpg

Oh, him. Well, I definitely think the androgyny is an overblown thing.

Look at this photo

andre-pejic-pejic_10150-img.jpg

If he removed eyeshadow, lip gloss, illuminator and whatnot, and cut off the god damn hair, he'd be an average pretty boy, like these guys, don't you think?

0004127502_SM_1284919019.jpg

tumblr_lwiupvjecO1r8dzfso1_500.jpg

Of course, the mole and intendedly soft smile does give a feminine edge, but my guess...

COMERCIAL CHA-CHING! :smash:

@ Mary Lou, what you say is true I guess, but he had the balls to go and play the role till the end :grin:
btw, who's the second guy with the reddish hair?? Me liking :)

I love love love how he's got a feminine look, but still rocks it as a boy too!
vja6-700x486.jpg

vja1.jpg

lol, two likes for red haired guy. I just figured Andrej looks like a male model, and that's what I googled. But apparently it's Jules Hamilton - a boring poser, but a pretty, pretty face.

Ok not going to lie...if you waved a pic of him in front of the average male...I'm guaranteeing some confusion will take place. "She's hot. S-HE?!"

It took great concentration for me to see the male in the female shots. It was so hard sometimes, I looked for "OTHER" evidence..you know what I mean??
;)

I think a good model can blend for the clothes. He's SELLING those outfits. So, commercial or not...rock on!

@ Mary Lou, what you say is true I guess, but he had the balls to go and play the role till the end :grin:
btw, who's the second guy with the reddish hair?? Me liking :)

I love love love how he's got a feminine look, but still rocks it as a boy too!
vja6-700x486.jpg

vja1.jpg

Lol, the second guy, I'm pretty sure, is actually a girl - Australian model Jessica Hart:

J.Hart-bio.jpg

She does Myer ads with Jennifer Hawkins and also Seafolly ads

I'm sorry to be the one who interrupts this wave of praise...

In the beginning, as I "discovered" him, I wasn't sure if I'm fascinated or just the opposite. Then I watched some interview with him and his mum. Today I don't like to see him dressed as a girl. He should stay on the male side.

I'm sorry to be the one who interrupts this wave of praise...

In the beginning, as I "discovered" him, I wasn't sure if I'm fascinated or just the opposite. Then I watched some interview with him and his mum. Today I don't like to see him dressed as a girl. He should stay on the male side.

Why is that??, I'm curious :p

He's beautiful! Just don't quite get how he can 'pull off' those bloomers...

Wow, this guy seriously looks better as a woman than lots of actual women!

I find him really fascinating and unique. Also, fashion and freaks always go well together :D

The side effects of his fame is that many people obviously don´t get that he´s an exception and misinterpret the fashion world´s interest.
I remember having read a nasty article in a german newspaper. I can´t find the link, and because of the language bareer it wouldn´t help either way, but it basically was:
"So it has come to this: Designers don´t only use women that look like boys, but actual male models to present woman´s fashion", and following the main article came a long list of reader´s comments asking "if size zero models weren´t already boyish enough", and of coure the good old "gay designers" stereotype... :twisted:

Well, this guy polarises.

Ok not going to lie...if you waved a pic of him in front of the average male...I'm guaranteeing some confusion will take place. "She's hot. S-HE?!"

It took great concentration for me to see the male in the female shots. It was so hard sometimes, I looked for "OTHER" evidence..you know what I mean??
;)

I think a good model can blend for the clothes. He's SELLING those outfits. So, commercial or not...rock on!

Lol, I did this to my boyfriend. Although he didn't think Andrej was hot. He looked at the pic and said "too skinny." :lol: When I said he's a guy my bf was like whaaaa????

Anyway, I think its cool that he can be so versatile. Isn't that what modeling is all about?

Lol, I did this to my boyfriend. Although he didn't think Andrej was hot. He looked at the pic and said "too skinny." :lol: When I said he's a guy my bf was like whaaaa????

Anyway, I think its cool that he can be so versatile. Isn't that what modeling is all about?

Actually I tried it too with my fiance...and he was not impressed. He thought "she looks...odd." So...there goes THAT theory.

Actually I tried it too with my fiance...and he was not impressed. He thought "she looks...odd." So...there goes THAT theory.

Yeah I agree, most of the guys I've shown pics to have thought he looks weird. But, at the same time, they think most of the high fashion models I show them look weird. A lot of them have strong dislike toward them as well. I'm just like, you obviously don't get it. It's not about sex appeal. High fashion is more of an art. They're not meant to look like playboy models. *sigh*