Andrej Peijic

tumblr_lus5smhKbO1qiznxlo1_500.jpg

They're so cute together! :luv:
And I can't wait to see his reality show.

OMG, you girls have to see this!!! Andrej in all his hotness, dancing to please our eyes. He's totally rocking the song, moving graciously (kinda, haha) and showing off his lovely xylophone. I was happily enjoying the video until a random chick showed up, ruining it all. She can't dance/move, and looks totally chubs.
*Shouuuuuu, go away and tell Andrej to come back!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUBJnbVI4rQ

The image of Andrej without a shirt and giving the F-you sign is currently the wallpaper on my phone. The bone structure of his face is so beautiful. He can make it look strong when he dressing as a man yet feminine while he is modeling as a woman. Always chic no matter what. I don't know how he does is but it's amazing. As far as I'm concerned he does androgyny better than any model I've seen.

1384163_685336211477133_1460537244_n.jpg

1233572_675311452479609_1647873198_n.jpg

My absolute favourite androgyne model. :luv: I know in this interview, he said he prefers female pronouns, but I've gotten into the habit of referring to him as male when he does obviously male work, and female when it's feminine. (And whatever comes out first when it's in-between, haha!)

I'm curious what you gals think about it?

Andrej is now Andreja after undergoing a surgical sex change, and has said she will no longer be doing menswear.

I wish her all the best, it's a huge decision to make, especially given how enamoured the fashion world was of her former androgynous persona. I wonder what will happen to her career now.

Reactions: 1 user
Andrej is now Andreja after undergoing a surgical sex change, and has said she will no longer be doing menswear.

I wish her all the best, it's a huge decision to make, especially given how enamoured the fashion world was of her former androgynous persona. I wonder what will happen to her career now.

Wow that is such a HUGE surgery and a massive life decision. I hope she's recovered ok and is at peace with her new body.

Apparently she had been seeing a psychologist for gender identity issues since she was 14, took a break for modeling, and went back to see the psych a couple of years ago.
I'm sure she'll help inspire a lot of trans women to see that it's ok to be yourself :) I'm so proud of her for coming out and risking her modeling career to stay true to herself.

She's also drop-dead gorgeous and I'm sure she'll have no problems working :p

She's also drop-dead gorgeous and I'm sure she'll have no problems working :p

Agreed 100%. Anyone that doesn't want to book her is going to be very, very regretful.
I liked her Facebook page a while back, and I was so happy for her when she announced it. I hope she's happier now, and that everything goes well for her.

OMG, you girls have to see this!!! Andrej in all his hotness, dancing to please our eyes. He's totally rocking the song, moving graciously (kinda, haha) and showing off his lovely xylophone. I was happily enjoying the video until a random chick showed up, ruining it all. She can't dance/move, and looks totally chubs.
*Shouuuuuu, go away and tell Andrej to come back!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUBJnbVI4rQ

Just for the record, the random chick in the video is also transgendered.