Andreea Diaconu

I traduced what she says but skiped the interviewer questions and some parts that are not body related :
Moving is an absolute necessity. And thanks to the endorphines released after a good running or a kick-boxing session, I feel more seren.
(I) run between 10 and 16 km whenever possible. Running is so relaxing, it's time to be safe to safe with myslef.

(i foound this part so funny>>) Last time i came i Paris, since my photoshooting was beganing late, i took the chance to run 16km in the streets. I think one must mix sport practices, all the workouts bring different positive things.

Andreea and I both share this in common. But I think she should lose a few more pounds.

Anyone interested in reading her interview (and they can read French):
http://imgbox.com/abzcz5Hz

acf0mAIS.jpeg

But I think she should lose a few more pounds.

Yes. Have you read last french Vogue issue ? Edita, Andreea, Aymeline, Natasha Poly, Anja, Hilari Rhoda (I just want to bow down in front of Małgosia Bela and Aymeline). They are "regulars" of Emmanuelle Alt but... all are great 'fitspo' but there are no thinspo anymore in french Vogue. I wonder if they actually photoshop them to make them look softer.
((But the styling was great.))

Yes. Have you read last french Vogue issue ? Edita, Andreea, Aymeline, Natasha Poly, Anja, Hilari Rhoda (I just want to bow down in front of Małgosia Bela and Aymeline). They are "regulars" of Emmanuelle Alt but... all are great 'fitspo' but there are no thinspo anymore in french Vogue. I wonder if they actually photoshop them to make them look softer.

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to read the last one but I plan to. I also have noticed the trend for using more 'fitspo' models too. Whilst I admire their determination and physique, I really think high fashion shoots should use just skinny models. :kiss:

here is the making of the photoshoot, Vogue.fr posted it today :
http://www.vogue.fr/vogue-tv/report...nja-rubik-andreea-diaconu-emmanuelle-alt/3924

She's also interviewed in it.

I traduced what she says but skiped the interviewer questions and some parts that are not body related :

"I've been doing sport since I'm a kid, any type of dance, escrime and always, hicking.
Mooving is an absolute necessiy. And thanks to the endorphines released after a good running or a kick-boxing session, I feel more seren.
(I) runn between 10 and 16 km whenever possible. Running is so relaxing, it's time to be safe to safe with myslef. When i'm in NY I also practice yoga and bodyband. When i travel i do HIIT with a jumper rope that i bring with me everywhere.
(i foound this part so funny>>) Last time i came i Paris, since my photoshooting was beganing late, i took the chance to run 16km in the streets. I think one must mix sport practices, all the workouts bring different positive things.

I use coconut oil to take care of my skin and cuncumber on my eyes. Nothing groundbreaking but very efficient.

There have always been healthy food at home (her mom used to be a rawfoodist). (I) love fresh juices from the Juice press in NY. I think every vegetable juice are good for the skin and the hair. I do them myslef now. But I also love grilled vegetable during winter. My favourite dessert : chia pudding.
The ideal breakfast for me is : vegetables white eggs omelette + oats with berries and conamon apple.

I'm the badest snacker in the world. When i begin, i can't stop myslef anymore. I try to go for the dried fruits et dark chocolate and not the cookies, Snickers, the later i can swallow 10 of it, no problem... It's maybe why i have the energy to run 16km the day after.

My two fads : gluten free and pleo-diet, which everyone is doing in NY right now.

To manage the stress, when i feel it coming up, i just dance, sing, go swimming.
Wearing funny socks and drinking a good cup of tea are usually enough to light my mood. "

Thank you for this :kiss:

There's more of a Q&A here but her answers were nowhere near as interesting :rolleyes:
http://en.vogue.fr/fashion/fashion-...aconu-vogue-paris-model-cover-june-july/13590

LOVE her VP cover. Some images of her I love, some I can easily scroll past without the faintest bit of interest.

To be honest, it's my sense that this trend is transcending the runway as well, and has for the past few seasons. For example, look at the top catwalkers from the Big Four for the F/W 13 shows here: http://styleminutes.com/2013/05/top-catwalkers-of-fallwinter-2013/

Most of those girls are skinny, yes, but they seem to he getting more athletic and the predominant frame is not the same body type as was prevalent at the peak of the Eastern European invasion. I wonder if Alt is influenced heavily by that trend or if it's vice versa?

Not fond of her body, but this shot is breathtaking... :bow:

Andreea Diaconu by Alasdair McLellan for V Magazine.
andreea-diaconu-by-alasdair-mclellan-for-v-magazine-fall-2013-1.jpg

Her face is so elegant and beautiful.

I just saw her in the Lindex ad. So prettyyyy!! I was not too fond of her looks in the beginning, but I really like her now. She also has a fresh glow about her, and seems like a genuinly nice and humble person.

I just love her :luv: Andreea and Sasha Luss are definitely my favourites at the moment!

I love her face especially her razorcharp cheekbones.

NJlRtY3.jpg

and for the members who LOOOOOvvvveee her 'new' formed legs, lol

behrSx8.jpg

andreea-diaconu-by-glen-luchford-for-vogue-uk-november-2013-12.jpg

andreea-diaconu-by-glen-luchford-for-vogue-uk-november-2013-13.jpg

andreea-diaconu-by-glen-luchford-for-vogue-uk-november-2013-14.jpg

I like the black and white shots, but want her to lose weight. It's starting to show on her face... :smash: