Andreea Diaconu

Yes, she did seem thinner, especially her waist at VS so maybe they just shot those pics a while back but they only released them now..?

that could also be. i was just wondering, because behati really looked good recently, and it would be disappointing to see her gaining the weight back so fast... let's hope they have been shot a while back :shy:
:kiss:

She got a Vogue Paris cover! :)

AndreeaDiaconuVogueParis.jpg

Shot by Mario Sorrenti

The cover looks great

I bought this issue! She looks fantastic in it, definitely one of my favorites right now.

Her face is to die for. So elegant, so classy. She's so beautiful. I saw her for real one year ago in Milan, she was extremely beautiful and very kind, in a sweet way.

She's never had the best body in my opinion, but her face is one of the best. Even when she's a bit heavier, her cheekbones still slay.
600full-andreea-diaconu.jpg

600full-andreea-diaconu.jpg

tumblr_nap5t9hNbs1r0hbwko1_500.jpg

anddd a few more
andreea-diaconu-1722238357.jpg

4340.jpg

LEFASHIONANDREEADIACONULEATHERSLEEVEBOUCLEJACKETSHEERTEETSHIRTPRINTSKINNYJEANSDENIMISABELMARANTSUEDEANKLEBOOTSALEXANDERWANGBAGBEAUTYHAIRFASH.png

I absolutely love her face, but what the hell is this:

Andreea-Diaconu-Bikini-Body-in-Maui3.jpg

Shooting for VS Swim back in October. :seeya:

I don't know how i feel about her. Undeniably beautiful face but sometimes I like her body (no vlada but decent legs in some pics) and sometimes it looks really bad. I can't tell what pictures are recent and whats old so i'm not sure what to think of her body.

Editorial: Belle de Jour
Vogue China November 2015
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey

442373-800w.jpg

442375-800w.jpg

442376-800w.jpg

I agree that she doesn't look that small, but I do like her work. :)
442377-800w.jpg

442378-800w.jpg

I too think she's hot, certainly not skinny, but if ever in life I will give up my skinny dreams for whatever reason, looking like her wouldn't be the worst of all options,

I'm on the other side of the spectrum concerning her face. Beside her killer cheekbones, I find her face very mehhh, pretty ordinary. Perhaps if she tried a more unconventional hairstyle she'd turn out somewhat interesting but then again I'm not sure how that would combine with her 'pretty' face.

KU1Si8a.jpg

Not very flattering (thighs!) considering how Photoshopped it probably is.