GRMGSJn.jpg

LYqpck0.jpg

tycIALy.jpg

CARZt0j.jpg

LTaPCfk.jpg

ZehTA0m.jpg

vahNKDa.jpg

z1DWb1P.jpg

I loooove her face! Them eyes, so cat-like and piercing!
She could afford to lose a few pounds though, but so do I so I'll just shut up.:whistling:

Meh. Pretty. Ordinary though. And if she's as young as I assume, she is going to have to work hard or her hips are going to be a problem - 89 already?? :nervous:

I've seen a couple models with short heights recently, do the agencies take them with the hopes they'll grow taller and drop them if they don't or is it done on purpose to have such short models?

I've seen a couple models with short heights recently, do the agencies take them with the hopes they'll grow taller and drop them if they don't or is it done on purpose to have such short models?

If they're young enough (13/14), and have tall parents, we will take 170. They're going to be in development (training, testing) for like a year anyway so the hope is they grow (height wise lol) during that time.

Sorry my bad, she's not with Avant. :oops: Still, if she were on my board looking that soft, there wouldn't be any waffle and frappuccino parties.

If they're young enough (13/14), and have tall parents, we will take 170. They're going to be in development (training, testing) for like a year anyway so the hope is they grow (height wise lol) during that time.

I see, I see! Imagine the disappointment if the girl fails to grow…. a year of investment waisted :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
I like her face and think she's hot but she's too pretty in a simple way, nothing that makes her stick out from all the other pretty girls.

Reactions: 1 user