• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anastasiia Bandurovska

Keira

Rising Star
I loooove her face! Them eyes, so cat-like and piercing!
She could afford to lose a few pounds though, but so do I so I'll just shut up.:whistling:

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Meh. Pretty. Ordinary though. And if she's as young as I assume, she is going to have to work hard or her hips are going to be a problem - 89 already?? :nervous:

Ally

Rising Star
I've seen a couple models with short heights recently, do the agencies take them with the hopes they'll grow taller and drop them if they don't or is it done on purpose to have such short models?

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
I've seen a couple models with short heights recently, do the agencies take them with the hopes they'll grow taller and drop them if they don't or is it done on purpose to have such short models?
If they're young enough (13/14), and have tall parents, we will take 170. They're going to be in development (training, testing) for like a year anyway so the hope is they grow (height wise lol) during that time.

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Sorry my bad, she's not with Avant. :oops: Still, if she were on my board looking that soft, there wouldn't be any waffle and frappuccino parties.

Ally

Rising Star
If they're young enough (13/14), and have tall parents, we will take 170. They're going to be in development (training, testing) for like a year anyway so the hope is they grow (height wise lol) during that time.
I see, I see! Imagine the disappointment if the girl fails to grow…. a year of investment waisted :wtf:

Reactions: FashionThin