Anahi+de+Cardenas+1.jpg

anahi.jpeg

543543.jpg

5_0.jpg

416973.jpg

31754.jpg

26349.jpg

526685.jpg

She's skinny, just happens to have a very manly body.

The question was less in regards to her body (though we clearly have differing views about what "skinny" is :rolleyes: ), and far more to do with "why have you posted this in the model forum?". Simply appearing on a runway, television shows and in the media does not a model make. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
The question was less in regards to her body (though we clearly have differing views about what "skinny" is :rolleyes: ), and far more to do with "why have you posted this in the model forum?". Simply appearing on a runway, television shows and in the media does not a model make. :rolleyes:
She's considered a "runway model" here, but you guys can trash her all you want :)

I know pretty much none of them are OF "top model" standards. But just showing them here cuz they're "models" in my country.

Yes, and they aren't relevant or interestingin ANY way. Completely superfluous.
Stop spamming around about any bullshit "peruvian models".

You're bringing it slowly but steadily on the same level as coconut oil. :rolleyes:

@peruviangirl That's the thing, we aren't trashing HER per se, moreso her categorisation by YOU as a fashion model. The girl in the pictures 'is what she is' (a media presence) but I question your on-going insistence of posting pseudo-models in this forum.

Legitimate question: How did you expect everyone to react to the girls you started threads about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and they aren't relevant or interestingin ANY way. Completely superfluous.
Stop spamming around about any bullshit "peruvian models".

You're bringing it slowly but steadily on the same level as coconut oil. :rolleyes:

I'll stop it. No biggie.

Wait , what ? I thought this was a joke [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk