Anabela Belikova

Is she actually considered a 'pear shape' by you all? Because her measurements are like 30-waist(can't remember)-34?

Because she's like, perfect in my eyes and I guess that, if she IS a pearshape, she is perfect thinspo to me.

Not a thinspo pic, but baby Anabela from Vougue Italia 2008. She looked so young at 18! Too cute. I find a lot of teen models look older than their age.
tumblr_mj8waxfQ331rt1b9qo1_500.jpg

I do believe I saw her last night.....still kind of in shock!!! Alright here's the story, so as a side gig I work a few nights a week as a doorgirl at a music venue in Manhattan, now just to be clear its not a very famous or well known place (and in fact the music showcase is secondary to the primary venue). I won't say the name of the place for obvious reasons. Anyway, I charge people a cover fee to get in and put a wristband on them. But there are usually several guestlists (for band members, for organizers etc) for people to get in free. Last night I saw the name Anabela on one of the guestlists but obviously I didn't think much of it. Anyway, around midnight or so she does in fact show up (with some guy), besides the name and all, she was pretty unmistakable I have to say, the face, and of course.....the legs!!! Yeah, I was having a heart attack, but I had to cross her off on the list and put a wristband on her and not act weird, it was awkward :nervous: She left maybe 20 minutes later....but wow, I still can't actually believe this happened!! And yes, she was TINY :luv: :luv: in black skinny jeans and a grey coat hitting just above the knee. Seriously so much skinnier than any of the photos of her on here (but its the usual case, the camera putting on 10 lbs etc). Ok I hope not to have compromised any sort of anonymity here, if the mods think this is inappropriate please delete of course.

Reactions: 2 users
I do believe I saw her last night.....still kind of in shock!!! Alright here's the story, so as a side gig I work a few nights a week as a doorgirl at a music venue in Manhattan, now just to be clear its not a very famous or well known place (and in fact the music showcase is secondary to the primary venue). I won't say the name of the place for obvious reasons. Anyway, I charge people a cover fee to get in and put a wristband on them. But there are usually several guestlists (for band members, for organizers etc) for people to get in free. Last night I saw the name Anabela on one of the guestlists but obviously I didn't think much of it. Anyway, around midnight or so she does in fact show up (with some guy), besides the name and all, she was pretty unmistakable I have to say, the face, and of course.....the legs!!! Yeah, I was having a heart attack, but I had to cross her off on the list and put a wristband on her and not act weird, it was awkward :nervous: She left maybe 20 minutes later....but wow, I still can't actually believe this happened!! And yes, she was TINY :luv: :luv: in black skinny jeans and a grey coat hitting just above the knee. Seriously so much skinnier than any of the photos of her on here (but its the usual case, the camera putting on 10 lbs etc). Ok I hope not to have compromised any sort of anonymity here, if the mods think this is inappropriate please delete of course.

Super jealous! You lucky thing. Thanks for sharing. xxx

So lucky! ;) And to think she's actually skinnier than she looks in pictures... :luv:

Wow, that's amazing! To think she's even skinnier than in the photos... :bow:
I don't know if I could function after meeting someone like her, I'd be in too much shock from thinspo overload. :oops:

This outfit, if worn by an average or a fat girl, it'd look hideous & tacky, but on Anabela it looks cute and unique! :luv:

A8491382-30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user