American Horror Story

Layla

Grand Dame
Jan 19, 2012
Canada
Does anyone else watch this show? I just finished season one and have already started season two. I think it is a fantastic show.

SO GOOD. i binged and watched all 2 seasons in like a week. i love the guy who plays tate. incredible actor. the massacre scene really blew me away- i know thats sick but it was so real

SO GOOD. i binged and watched all 2 seasons in like a week. i love the guy who plays tate. incredible actor. the massacre scene really blew me away- i know thats sick but it was so real

Yes, Evan Peters is my favourite actor on the show. Every scene with Tate in the first season was amazing.

I also love the show.
Even though it's really creeping me out basically all the time, I like the mixture between "plain" horror style, scenes filled with blood etc, and the kind of insane psych style.

Omg i LOVE that shonw as well! i really think jessica lange is such a fantastic actress! :luv:

I will join the list of addicted to the show. I feel like I am going to love each season more than the last. :luv:

On top of how perfect it is and everything mentioned above, I love how sexy it is

american-horror-story-s02e01-screenshot-01-600x375.png

And yes that is Adam Levine with a brief part in season 2 lol

I've just started watching it, I like it, I just need to get used to the brutal scenes.. I haven't watched horror movies since I was a kid. Well this isn't exactly horror, but well..still scary and creepy sometimes.

YEESS I am so glad someone made a thread about this show its by far one of my favorites, especially the first season. That trailer is making me super excited..

I was OBSESSED with S1. Then life got hectic and I never got around watching S2, since I didn't want to watch it in a hurry or something. I was "saving it". I am definitely ready, and CANNOT WAIT :):):)

That's what's so awesome about the series; it is anthology-style, so each season has a totally different storyline/setting and different set of characters. It used to confuse me so much, because they use a lot of the same actors to play different roles. But that's what's great is you can watch any season in any order.

And regarding S3 premiere, I loved it so much I watched it twice in a row back-to-back! I don't know how much we're giving away on here in re. spoilers but I would love to discuss more and hear thoughts :)

*SPOILER ALERT*

Does anyone have any idea what Zoe's power actually is? Is it a sex thing? I personally think of her as some sort of succubus, but instead of stealing their energy she just kills them. It's still only the first episode, so hopefully they'll get into it more.

On another note, I didn't particularly care for the rape scene, it felt kind of just put there for a shock value or something...eh whatever. lol, this IS American Horror Story, and I guess shock is kind of what they do.

I'm kind of confused about the lady at the beginning, that owned the plantation and slaves. So what exactly was her power? And how come she kept painting herself with that mixture because she doesn't look any younger or better.

And I still keep thinking of the Supreme as a nun.

I'm kind of confused about the lady at the beginning, that owned the plantation and slaves. So what exactly was her power? And how come she kept painting herself with that mixture because she doesn't look any younger or better.

And I still keep thinking of the Supreme as a nun.

I have no clue what her power is, I thought she was just evil and didn't have one? I dunno. But the mixture was blood wasn't it? And I think they were trying to make her into a sort of Elizabeth Bathory type of villain and the blood was supposed to keep her looking younger. It didn't seem to be working very well though....:hmm: