Amber Heard

She looks pretty to me, but in a very commercial bland way. She definitely has potential and style, but I feel like she'd look better if she dropped some weight.

I really don't get the hype with her at all! I mean she's attractive in some ways but something about her face annoys me! I think it is the mouth area. I think if she was lighter, her whole overall look would change for the better but I have a feeling that 'hollywood' wouldn't let her get too thin...

Reactions: 1 user
bump :drama:

34BE6A7D00000578-3615270-image-a-84_1464544505177.jpg
34BE6A6100000578-3615270-Heard_who_was_clasping_a_laptop_computer_arrived_at_the_office_a-a-98_1464547099769.jpg

I had something here, but felt uncomfortable posting it so now it's this

Last edited:
They didn't have a prenup, so whatever the cause of divorce, it's always really really messy when there's a lot of money involved. 15 months later and she potentially doubles her net worth from 9 mil or so to 24 mil (Depp made 30 mil in 2015). :whistling: Also- so many years of drug/alcohol abuse and this is the first time these domestic abuse allegations have come up? Call me a cynic but something is up. :drama:

Reactions: 8 users
I'm inclined to believe her- just cos his other romantic partners weren't abused doesn't mean she wasn't. But I think it shows the most respect to both of them to not speculate.

Reactions: 1 users
They didn't have a prenup, so whatever the cause of divorce, it's always really really messy when there's a lot of money involved. 15 months later and she potentially doubles her net worth from 9 mil or so to 24 mil (Depp made 30 mil in 2015). :whistling: Also- so many years of drug/alcohol abuse and this is the first time these domestic abuse allegations have come up? Call me a cynic but something is up. :drama:

The court docs are an interesting read, that's for sure. There are a couple of glaring inconsistencies in the statement, but the letter and emails to his lawyers are my fave - settle this quickly out of court and give us $125k in lawyers fees by 5pm Friday or she will file a protective order. lol for days.

The former crisis control publicist in me is cackling over the pr war going on right now. The random shopping at Tiffany's photos from April being released on Weds or Thurs was hilarious. Gurl, I see your team trying it...

Reactions: 3 users
Not first time though, he seemed pretty violent when with Kate Moss too. Considering there are drugs and alcohol involved, as well as wayyy more at stake this time (more fame, more money, wife not girlfriend, no prenup, etc), I can see very easily how throwing things around becomes throwing things at a person. Personal experience, unfortunately. Especially since the balance of the relationship is very different here with the age difference and fame level. Also, we don't know how he behaved in his marriage. domestic abuse happens at every social level and considering what Amber is going through, his other partners may also decided that keeping mouth shut and taking money is the easiest, less painful way out.
Overall, I believe her. If he truly behaved well, she would be an idiot to go out and do what she did. Rather obvious his lawyers would mash her with dirt and say everything from she's a whore/ gold-digger/ cheating lesbian who destroyed his life/ unpopular with his children, etc. Poor poor Johnny Depp. If she truly was a gold digger, she would wait another few years and gotten way more support from the press and judge. Because now with how short the marriage was and how stupid the allegations sound to many, it is ridiculously easy to discredit her. She won't get more fame and fans by doing it, and getting money won't be quick either. With how people hate her now, I doubt it will go the easy, pleasant Erin Nordegren route.

Reactions: 2 users
Rather obvious his lawyers would mash her with dirt and say everything from she's a whore/ gold-digger/ cheating lesbian who destroyed his life/ unpopular with his children, etc.

Sorry but I do think she is a lying whore. She didn't destroy his life but it's obvious by the blackmail antics. The letters, the threat to get the protective order if she didn't get paid off? Yip that's not someone who's honestly afraid.

15 months later and she potentially doubles her net worth from 9 mil or so to 24 mil

No way is she worth anything close to 9 mil. My guess is more like 0 mil.

Reactions: 7 users
Sorry but I do think she is a lying whore. She didn't destroy his life but it's obvious by the blackmail antics. The letters, the threat to get the protective order if she didn't get paid off? Yip that's not someone who's honestly afraid.

No way is she worth anything close to 9 mil. My guess is more like 0 mil.
Also if Vanessa- who was with him for almost as many years as Amber was with him months- is jumping straight to his defence, something can't be right. The problem is that nowadays it's a sin to accuse a woman of lying if she comes forward with these kind of claims, something which Amber's clearly exploiting by trying to get paid off.

Reactions: 2 users