Amber Heard

AllyKat

Rising Star
I might be dense, but I have no idea what this means :supershame:

Lol no I just have huge disdain for improper tailoring - “break” refers to the amount of slack in the bottom of her pants..

83F2EBA0-ED7C-416E-A77D-3C0713C83FC8.jpeg

I get that sometimes a fuller break is done for intentional drama but I would prefer none here.

• Useful
Reactions: 6 users

Lucie

Rising Star
Lol no I just have huge disdain for improper tailoring - “break” refers to the amount of slack in the bottom of her pants..

View attachment 24710

I get that sometimes a fuller break is done for intentional drama but I would prefer none here.

I found that so interesting, that I had to check if there was a danish term for this - but no - seems we use this as well :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reactions: 3 users

Skinny2skin

Rising Star
Ambers Instagram is my new favorite reverse thinspo:superpuke:

She looks horrible and it’s a pleasure to watch her body go downhill :)

• Gross
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users

ZouZou

Super Star
Ambers Instagram is my new favorite reverse thinspo:superpuke:

She looks horrible and it’s a pleasure to watch her body go downhill :)

She has always been a disgusting person, now that her true personality has been exposed, it looks like her body is rapidly going downhill as well

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

atxwaif

Rising Star
I have officially began hating Amber Heard, and not just because of her disgusting body. This channel popped up in my YouTube feed today, and he has posted a few videos that include full and uncut audiotapes of Amber and Johnny fighting. While there aren't any actual visuals, I think the words that can be heard in the tapes paint a pretty good picture of what is really going on.

Take a listen (I'll post three) and then tell me your thoughts:

Fair warning: these videos are very long.

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 5 users

SecretMelody17

Super Star
Allegedly fired from Aquaman 2 for gaining :lol:

“Amber Heard did not pass her physical examination. She’s put on some pounds and is in terrible shape. There is a clause in her contract which says she is required to be in good form ahead of shooting and she violated that,” our source told us.
Heard allegedly blamed Johnny Depp and COVID-19 for her deteriorating health, saying that she’s been under tremendous amount of stress and has been suffering from depression but she insists that she will get back in shape.

Ah yes, the classic excuse: "I was too busy framing my ex-husband for spousal abuse to exercise." :nopity:

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 12 users