Amanda Seyfried

E

Emerald Eyes

Is it just me or does the beautiful Amanda seem to have gained quite a bit since last year when this was taken...

Amanda-Seyfried-in-Prabal-Gurung-Spring-2012-e1319209578692.jpg

2012: (What was she thinking with that frocky horror show?!)

Amanda+Seyfried+in+Givenchy+-+2012+Tony+Awards.jpg

I think she's very beautiful but looks better at a lower weight....

amandaseyfried.png

amandaseyfriedcledepeaubeaute2012skincreambecomegorgeous2.jpg

amanda-seyfried-290.jpg

Amanda is very gorgeous. I think she's prettier at a lower weight, too, but I've never seen her at a weight that makes her look bad. :)

I think this is exquisite.. And look at those eyes and lips!

amanda_seyfried_beautiful-normal.jpg

She had beautiful features, but I sometimes don't like the way that she dresses. Only because I feel that she doesn't always dress for her body.

She had beautiful features, but I sometimes don't like the way that she dresses. Only because I feel that she doesn't always dress for her body.

That's true. But I think she's pretty enough that she can get away with it. ;)

i absolutely love her. her weight really does effect her overall look though. :( i think i heard somewhere that she really enjoys exercising, lucky her :)

Aw. I love Amanda! If you look at pictures of her from when she was a teenager compared to now, you can see that she's lost quite a bit of weight.

yeah she is stunningly beautiful, but has some weight issues.....I've read interviews where she says she struggles to lose weight/maintain a slim weight. never seen her actually skinny/super skinny or anything.

She's definitely gained. Such a shame too - she'd look so ethereal as a superskinny.

She has definitely gained although she has never been skinny, just slim. She's such a natural beauty though, love her in Letters to Juliet.

I LOVE her eyes, she has the best "come fuck me eyes" I've ever seen. I loved her in Red Riding Hood.

The first picture of her posted is so pretty, I love the make up! She's those natural beauties who don't need a lot of make up.

Gotta say, I've never seen the fuss about her. She seems sweet and I liked her a lot in Mean Girls, but I wouldn't look twice if she walked by on the street.

She's very pretty. When I first saw her, I thought it was Gemma Ward :lol:
inar01-amanda-seyfried-cov.jpg

Teen-Vogue-June-July-2010-Issue-amanda-seyfried-12182468-408-544.jpg

270018d1274169498-amanda-seyfried-teen-vogue-shoot-bts-pics-various-outfits-bathing-suits-11-.jpg

14wruw11.png

_4miniamanda-seyfried-per-vogue.jpg

Loads of Photoshop here:
Amanda+Seyfried+-+Vogue+by+Norman+Jean+Roy,+March+2010.jpg

Amanda is so beautiful! Like @diamondsjoyandcharm she has a striking resemblance to Gemma Ward facially :)

The only thing that bothers me is her proportions... she's quite top-heavy AND short which is a combo that doesn't do her figure justice - she's tiny but this doesn't always come across in photos!

I remember a few years ago her mentioning she'd just snack on handfuls of spinach and water when she needed to slim down for Mammia Mia... it was worth it when the film came out ;) such a lovely figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Amanda For This Season"

Ph: Simon Emmet
Styling: Hannah Teare
Make Up: Mary Greenwell
Pages: 14 Pages