Amanda Seyfried

I was never a fan but.....

"On her looks:

‘I don’t have to look like a supermodel. I don’t have to have those abs – the camera doesn’t see that. But because we have all been designed to want these things, I’m a victim of this stuff, too. Thank god for Kate Upton. She’s a supermodel. She has curves. She’s like the new image of beauty and thank god.’

… says Amanda in Elle."
(from skinnyvscurvy)

:spazrun:

I was never a fan but.....

"On her looks:

‘I don’t have to look like a supermodel. I don’t have to have those abs – the camera doesn’t see that. But because we have all been designed to want these things, I’m a victim of this stuff, too. Thank god for Kate Upton. She’s a supermodel. She has curves. She’s like the new image of beauty and thank god.’

… says Amanda in Elle."

(from skinnyvscurvy)

:spazrun:

Oh dear god. Looks like she found her excuse to stay fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree! Even if she isn't much toned or skinny, I like her anyway. Also her photoshoots are usually beautiful.

did anyone ever watch Veronica Mars? I watched it on Amazon Prime (love cheesy teenage shows, MTV is my shit), but I was shocked to see how fat/untoned she was in that, esp for a 19 year old! I just remembered her from Jennifers Body, where I thought she looked good.

I don't mind Amanda Seyfried, I use to think she was too nice-girl, but she's grown on me.
VMARS.jpg

VMARSs.jpg

Amanda-Seyfried-On-the-set-of-Anon--01-662x1042.jpg

She's looking slim again on the set of her new Netflix show "Anon". I'm glad to see her skinny again. She definitely loses something at a higher weight.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users