Amanda Hendrick

Silent Night

Community Duchess
Feb 8, 2012
UK
She looks lovely! She's Scottish. It looks like her weight has gone up and down quite a lot over her career (I think she started modelling around 2007), but she always has a beautiful Celtic face that I love.

Stats from Select Model Management:
Height - 5'10 / 178
Bust - 31.5 / 80 B
Waist - 24 / 61
Hips - 34 / 86
Dress - 6 / 34
Shoe - 39 / 6
Hair Color - Dark Brown
Eyes - Green

imagesCAZ005LH.jpg

imagesCAW0F3CU.jpg

imagesCA1LD6YF.jpg

imagesCA2RKW3N.jpg

imagesCAC2ZXND.jpg

She's so gorgeous. Never heard about her before, though

Reactions: 1 user
I also never heard about her... But she is pretty....

fuck,it,yeah-10e5b01b47c3463b32ab79a5879e6f25_h.jpg
n4d955ac32e0be.jpg

The below advert of hers for 'Drop Dead Clothing' was banned on claims of her looking 'anorexic'
Amanda-Hendrick-in-bikini-560x428.jpg

Amanda-Hendrick-Shot-by-UK-560x840.jpg
Amanda-Hendrick-looks-thin-560x840.jpg

Amanda-Hendrick-in-lace-dress-560x840.jpg
Amanda-Hendrick-in-pink-pant-560x839.jpg

There are more easily found pictures of her with friends smoking pot & all, than modelling
SHe seems to get a lot of flack for being overly skinny.

She's very pretty but from the pics i have seen she has always the same facial expression and i find that kind of boring.

@Silent Night i came across this article and i thought you might find it interesting....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ing-anorexic-banned-advertising-watchdog.html

Thanks!

But really, how ludicrous. Nobody would ever call an image of a fat body 'socially irresponsible'. It kind of messes with my head that a photograph of any body can be construed as 'socially irresponsible' - can someone have a socially irresponsible body? Maybe Amanda Hendrick should be confined to her home under an invisibility order. And this was on the basis of one complaint, and the complaint was that she 'looked anorexic'. Can you ban a picture of someone who 'looks murdery' or 'seems kind of insurance fraudish'? 'Has an air of alcoholism about them'? 'Just gives me this tubercular feeling'? The stated purpose of the Advertising Standards Authority is 'to ensure ads are legal, decent, honest and truthful'. At least one of their employees must not know what at least one of those words mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, she looks amazing..I've never heard about her, so thank you very much! she's got a... magic allure and a very beautiful face!

Saw this today on fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr.com

Don't know if it's true though.

Attachments

• tumblr_mcrwg6UcJZ1rw4g9vo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mcrwg6UcJZ1rw4g9vo1_500.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 65