Amanda Googe

sentier

Community Duchess
Sep 1, 2013
London
AKA the new Marine. Her agency claims she is 23, I think she is older but nevertheless gorgeous. She is an Ivy League graduate.

01_AMANDA.jpg
01_AMANDA_.jpg

Her first show was in February as a Prada exclusive.
0FVUgLZ.jpg

alm6wg.jpg
65aLvkWH.jpg
eW3uIMv0.jpg
8zTklY9g.jpg
B6GuNn66.jpg
_BOS0245.jpg
_LIM0667.jpg
_ALT0122.jpg
14294777_309982659359526_488150342_n.jpg
14309677_1583217898639647_686633907_n.jpg
14278946_1648051838818117_1290673029_n.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
She's gorgeous I'm in love with her eyes and eyebrows :luvluv: Not a fan of her legs but her upper body is to die for!

She looks great, and maybe my jealousy is fueling this comment- but WHY would she pursue modeling post Ivy, doesn't she have insane loans to pay off?! Also, she has a top notch education....? I just don't get it.

She looks great, and maybe my jealousy is fueling this comment- but WHY would she pursue modeling post Ivy, doesn't she have insane loans to pay off?! Also, she has a top notch education....? I just don't get it.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that her degree is in art. I don't know how it works in America but in Australia we call that the degree you don't have to pay for (because you won't ever make enough money to start qualifying for debt repayments).

Reactions: 1 user
Right, but....as if fashion pays well? She's ALL about the starving artist thing apparently :wtf:....debt must be huge.

Right, but....as if fashion pays well? She's ALL about the starving artist thing apparently :wtf:....debt must be huge.

I mean, she's still young. Why bother going straight to work, when you can travel on someone elses' dime in your early twenties? Not everyone wants to get a degree and go headlong into work. Plus modelling is an artform- she probably is just doing what she loves.

alm6wg.jpg

Always saw this picture of her on tumblr and I thought she was gorgeous/her body was stunning. Never bothered to reverse image search but I'm glad I can put a name to the face now.

We have a very similar leg shape except hers are way skinnier. There goes my appetite

Reactions: 1 users
Her cheekbones make me :yahoo:
Dior Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1412.JPG

Giambattista Valli Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1411.JPG

Chanel Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1410.JPG

Valentino Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1409.JPG

Obviously her cheek-bones and jaw line are amazing, but I feel like it's her eyes and brow line that really balance her out and make her face so beautiful. Her upper half is incredibly defined as well, but I feel that it draws the eye up and away from her calves and thighs, which could use a little work as they appear to have gotten bulky by comparison. Overall though, I love her look, very interesting to watch.

• Agree
I would've guessed older than 23 but either way I personally love seeing a mature face on the runway. I think it shows too in her familiarity with her body.

Oh I love her :luvluv:

kb24a5mV.jpg

Nina Ricci
EwDdGHh0.jpg

Valentino
_VAL0335.jpg

http://www.vogue.com/article/amanda-googe-valentino-opener-art-student
Valentino’s Couture Opener Is Also an Ivy League–Educated Artist

“I love being a part of someone’s vision, and doing what I can to help create what they are imagining and also bringing a little bit of myself into the collaboration!”

At Valentino, half the fun was watching Chiuri and Piccioli put the finishing touches on the Elizabethan-inspired collection. “It was amazing to be a fly on the wall as they worked their magic,” says Googe. “They are so incredibly talented and busy, yet they also find room to be fun and sweet to the models.” As a fashion fan who grew up looking at the couture collections online, Googe had to do a double take before stepping out onto the catwalk in that ruffled red cape: “Just being a part of it was a dream come true, and being able to open and close it? I couldn’t believe how lucky I was—it was a true honor.”

What a lovely attitude she has vs. jennerhadidetc. who don't seem to give a shit about the artistic/creative element at all and make the whole thing about likes on insta

I adore her instagram just overall – it's so aesthetically lovely but not overly curated or fashion blogger-y :luv:

• Love
I love watching my favorite skinnies in motion. Her face is so sharp; I just love it.

• Love
From her sister's instagram:
I love her profile, she's so beautiful from every angle
Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 5.17.17 PM.png

• Love