Amanda Bynes

tumblr_mlx5ru2T3x1qcvkpto1_1280.png

Omg, so true! :lol: Love this movie

I've got to say I burst out laughing though for her saying "all the people making these things up about me are ugly" :lol:

@JennyMcCarthy you're ugly! Police weren't at my house old lady! Shut the fuck up!

@Jennymccarthy I need help? What are u talking about? Aren't u 50 years old? I'm 27, u look 80 compared to me! Why are you talking about me?

I didn't realize she was 27! Despite her life right now and her new "makeover" I do think she looks younger than 27! So good for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my gosh poor girl. Doesnt she have a fucking PR ? Everyone has one, even self employed persons nowadays, WHY WOULDN'T SHE ? the heck. Or is she bi-polar or something ? Really, poor her, she seems lost. :cry:

What saddens me, she's always on her own. She needs a friend (PR?) to seriously intervene on those selfies. Poor girl, hopefully she'll get the help she needs.

I'm so weirdly obsessed with the Amanda Bynes story. Apparently there's rumors that Dan Schneider (the producer of tons of Nickelodeon shows) abused her when she was a teenager, and that's part of why she's had a breakdown. I have no idea whether it's true or not; there doesn't seem to be any evidence besides just rumors from so-called "inside sources".

You can read some of the posts on this here

I'm so weirdly obsessed with the Amanda Bynes story. Apparently there's rumors that Dan Schneider (the producer of tons of Nickelodeon shows) abused her when she was a teenager, and that's part of why she's had a breakdown. I have no idea whether it's true or not; there doesn't seem to be any evidence besides just rumors from so-called "inside sources".

You can read some of the posts on this here

I'm the same, I'm a bit attracted to train wreck stories. (I know, I'm a bitch :D )
Anyway I think she was arrested yesterday? she had a Britney moment too, she had to shave her head though, because her hair was falling of, not because she just wanted to shave her head, but still... It's a shame really, I remember an interview I saw of her where she talked about Britney's sister getting pregnant at 16 and she was so eloquent with her answers and how she was happy she had a good normal family. She is going down :meh:

So she got arrested for throwing a bong out of a hotel window. Here's what she had to say about it on Twitter:
“I only smoke tobacco I don’t drink or do drugs. I’ve never had a bong in my life! I need to get another nose job after seeing my mugshot! :D,”
amanda-bynes-wants-another-nose-job-after-seeing-mug-shot.jpg

I can't help but feel sorry for her, and intrigued in her sudden outburst of wild behaviour. I hope she gets the help she clearly needs.

I'm the same, I'm a bit attracted to train wreck stories. (I know, I'm a bitch :D )
Anyway I think she was arrested yesterday? she had a Britney moment too, she had to shave her head though, because her hair was falling of, not because she just wanted to shave her head, but still... It's a shame really, I remember an interview I saw of her where she talked about Britney's sister getting pregnant at 16 and she was so eloquent with her answers and how she was happy she had a good normal family. She is going down :meh:

Yeah, residents of her apartment building in NYC smelled pot, the cops showed up after she threw a bong out of her window.
Was just discussing this with my mom because her movie What A Girl Wants was showing on TV, and she looked so adorable.
Can't believe that it was already 10 years ago...

Attachments

• ABynes.jpg
    ABynes.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 175
  • whatagirlwants.jpg
    whatagirlwants.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 169
So she got arrested for throwing a bong out of a hotel window. Here's what she had to say about it on Twitter:
“I only smoke tobacco I don’t drink or do drugs. I’ve never had a bong in my life! I need to get another nose job after seeing my mugshot! :D,”
amanda-bynes-wants-another-nose-job-after-seeing-mug-shot.jpg

I can't help but feel sorry for her, and intrigued in her sudden outburst of wild behaviour. I hope she gets the help she clearly needs.

Well I don't think she is telling the truth about drugs, but it could also be a mental issue and yes she clearly needs help.. she seems so lonely too, I mean she is never seen with any friend, or the countless number of pictures she posts, are always "selfies" (I hate that word :facepalm: ) so sad, she is still young to throw her life away

Well I don't think she is telling the truth about drugs, but it could also be a mental issue and yes she clearly needs help.. she seems so lonely too, I mean she is never seen with any friend, or the countless number of pictures she posts, are always "selfies" (I hate that word :facepalm: ) so sad, she is still young to throw her life away

She is definitely lying about the drugs, but I agree that I think her problems are to do with mental health issues that she's probably had for a long time, and they're all kind of exploding in her face right now.

Hmmm, at least her face & jawline looks nice & angular in her mugshot. She usually has a case of major MOON FACE in her photos and movies!:superpuke:

Just saw this (but on the Daily Mail so take it with a grain of salt):

Amanda Bynes' arrest was an elaborate conspiracy made up by police, the actress now claims.
The embattled star has alleged she was 'sexually harassed' by the officer who arrested her on Tuesday night.
The 27-year-old took to Twitter on Saturday to make a number of serious of accusations against a male NYPD officer, including one in which she claims he 'slapped my vagina'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iate-behaviour-drug-arrest.html#ixzz2UPAY2KC1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook