Amanda Bynes

Young-Amanda-Bynes-amanda-bynes-287651_400_603.jpg

^^ This was taken when she was a lot younger. Judging from that, I think her puffy cheeks are just a horribly unlucky genetic fate. I wonder if losing weight would help them though... :hmm:

Hmm... I could be wrong, but I think I had read a few years ago that she had decided to quit making movies.

I don't understand why her face has gotten SOOO bloated looking. It doesn't look like a bloated face you get from weight gain. It just looks so odd to me. I hope she gets herself together soon.
I noticed that too.... she looks so strange right now.
She was adorable, I hope she gets her s*** together

I find it so sad that she's going the Lindsay Lohan way, she's really funny and I remember watching her show when I was young.

Well... Her legs look good? :(

What happened? I went away and come back and now there are comparisons to who's worse Lindsay or Amanda on Eonline.com. I always thought she was a together sort of person. I hope she can find her way back.

I know there is a rumor she was treated poorly and got pregnant by Dan Schneider at Nickelodeon and was then forced into an abortion. Considering her track record so far:

April 6 - DUI
April 10 - Hit & Run
April 12 - Drives onto curb while texting and driving
June 5 - Formally charged with DUI
August 4 - Hit & Run
September - Formally charged with 2 counts of leaving the scene of an accident
September 6 - License suspended
September 9 - Pulled over by police for not having headlights on
September 11 - Caught driving while smoking pot
September 13 - Fender bender
September 16 - Pulled over by the police who impound her car

I would say the poor girl needs some help, I don't know if her problem is medical, psychological or pharmaceutical- someone just get her some help. As a child star I'm sure some awful things happened to her but if the above rumor about Nick is true... :cry:

I used to admire her skinny body in 'What I Like About You' but now, she looks like a puffy fish!

Recently she has been talking on her social networks about losing weight. It is sort of weird how open about it she is being since I feel like usually celebs do the opposite and lose a whole bunch of weight then insist they eat like pigs.

In an Us Weekly article she said the following related to her weight:
1. “I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs – my goal is 100 lbs.” (To NYC...which is a BMI of 15.7 considering she is 5'7'')
2. “I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly.”
3. Says her favorite foods are Diet Coke, macaroons, and eggplant parmesan

On twitter she updates when she is going to the gym or taking exercise classes (like Stripper classes or gymnastics)

She retweeted something referring to her as 'so skinny'

On instagram she posted the following picture with the caption 'Watermelon diet' and also has photos of her legs, thighs, and chest.

620-AmandaBynesInstagram-02152013-jpg_175435.jpg

mjr01y.png

What do you girls think? :hmm:

Recently she has been talking on her social networks about losing weight. It is sort of weird how open about it she is being since I feel like usually celebs do the opposite and lose a whole bunch of weight then insist they eat like pigs.

In an Us Weekly article she said the following related to her weight:
1. “I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs – my goal is 100 lbs.” (To NYC...which is a BMI of 15.7 considering she is 5'7'')
2. “I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly.”
3. Says her favorite foods are Diet Coke, macaroons, and eggplant parmesan

On twitter she updates when she is going to the gym or taking exercise classes (like Stripper classes or gymnastics)

She retweeted something referring to her as 'so skinny'

On instagram she posted the following picture with the caption 'Watermelon diet' and also has photos of her legs, thighs, and chest.

620-AmandaBynesInstagram-02152013-jpg_175435.jpg

mjr01y.png

What do you girls think? :hmm:

Yes I read this on Skinnyvscury.com and thought, wow this is the first. I really hope she reaches her goal weight. I think she looks great skinny. But those comments of the picture are incredibly insensitive. It's disgusting how people assume or jump to eating disorders or something. I really hope she gets on the right track not just weight wise.

Whilst I agree it is insensitive to jump to the eating disorder conclusion, it is obvious from her recent behaviour that she does have some sort of emotional/mental instability.

I am all for supporting people's goals, but I don't really like supporting someone reach such an unhealthy goal when they have shown MANY signs of mental illness. I would just worry that someone in such a vulnerable state could be more likely to develop an eating disorder. Sure, it might not happen, but I think she needs to focus on a whole bunch of other problems before worrying about her weight. I know we all like skinny here, but sometimes we need a little perspective.

Reactions: 1 user
Whilst I agree it is insensitive to jump to the eating disorder conclusion, it is obvious from her recent behaviour that she does have some sort of emotional/mental instability.

I am all for supporting people's goals, but I don't really like supporting someone reach such an unhealthy goal when they have shown MANY signs of mental illness. I would just worry that someone in such a vulnerable state could be more likely to develop an eating disorder. Sure, it might not happen, but I think she needs to focus on a whole bunch of other problems before worrying about her weight. I know we all like skinny here, but sometimes we need a little perspective.

Yes from (what little) I hear she does seem to be having some issues, but on the other hand a goal of 100 at 5'7 isn't unhealthy in my book. And hey, lots of people (on here and in general) use food and weightloss as a sort of focus when lots of other things (mental/emotional) are going on that they can't necessarily deal with. There is nothing wrong with that really. It is what it is. As far as I'm concerned people should stop with the whole healthy/unhealthy thing (as in OMG your behavior is really crossing into unhealthy territory) since last time I checked the health industry and those who purport to be its spokespeople is/are incredibly sick themselves.

Reactions: 1 users
While I love me a celebrity weight loss story, Amanda Bynes worries me. All her recorded antics, like walking around naked in a tanning salon, hotboxing her apartment and then getting kicked out, etc., etc. just leave me with a bad taste in my mouth. I hope that she works her stuff out while losing! Would be great :)